Chapter 78: Alone in a World Full of Monsters

"Hi" I looked at her. "Baby I missed you" I caressed her cheek. "Me too Richie" I smiled at the nickname she refuses to give up. "You're coming back right?" I asked her "right?" "I don't know" she looked me in the eyes "what do you mean you don't know?" she had tears in her eyes "you have to come back" "but I'm tired Richie" she caressed my cheek.

"I know, but we will fight together" she nodded "and you promised me, you pinky promised me" "I thought you didn't believe in pinky promises" she chuckled "I believed in them since you came, ever since you came" "I will come back" I smiled "when?" "I don't know," she said "when I get better I guess" "when are you getting better?" she played in her white dress "I don't know" "then what do you know?"

"I know that I love you, from all my heart. I know I'm sorry. I know I miss your hugs and kisses. I know I will come back, but" a single tear fell from her eye "but what?" she looked down "but what baby" she hugged me, I felt at home and kissed her forehead.

"But, promise me" she stopped "anything" I put back her curly hair "If I don't come back, you have to love again. You have to give them a chance. Open your heart, that you always kept locked. Take care of Munchkin and if you get a baby girl, name her Valentina"

"No, no you will not go. Because without you I am nothing. I am nothing Valentina. I have no love except you baby. You will not go, because I cannot live without you. You are going to take care of Munchkin and we will have a baby girl together we will build a whole family together. I will not give up on you I promise, I will not give up on you as everyone did. I am right here right now, telling you that I love you and I will not give up on you. You will get up and I will not leave your side ever again. Because after two weeks we will be married. You're not leaving me, Valentina, do you hear me?"

After a second she vanished into the bare air. There was nobody, nothing but a mirror. I looked and saw myself alone in a dark space. I'm alone, all alone in a world full of monsters. Nothing made my world better except her, she won't leave me I know. She promised, she doesn't break promises.