Chapter 61: Bellissima

"Refill please" James put his cup up to anyone "I'm not going in," Michelle said "I think I know a bit about drinks," I said and took his cup and went inside since I already wanted water.

"I think that's first and then that. Then a squeeze of that. And oh god" I felt shivers running up my arm and minty breath on my neck. I relaxed my head and gave Richard some space to give me some kisses. While my back is still facing him he let a finger run from my chin down my throat kissing my shoulders.

"Richard," I whisper between breaths, he continues kissing my shoulder. I turned around and he kissed my jaw, "Richard" we had to stop, I didn't want to, but we had to we weren't alone in the house.

"We are not alone in the house, and I don't remember but I think Michelle wants this," I said not thinking "they came, I don't care if they see," he said "who came" I opened my eyes alerted "Forget about them" he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Where is James' drink, he's bugging me about it" I got scared and threw the drink over Richard "I am so sorry" I laughed he took his shirt off bugging me "not at all" "oh so it's like that now?" I asked him "yup" he wiped his unflawed, 6-packed chest "oh ok" I smirked walking away "want some help?" Michelle knew what I was up to do "please."

"Did you wear that yet?" I shook my head taking a two-piece bathing suit. After putting it on she looked at me with wonder "tell me again why you don't want to take that modeling job you got offered. You look great" "thank you," I smiled "so?" "so what?" I asked her "Why didn't you take the modeling job you got offered?" "I don't know, I think I'm fully blessed and I don't like modeling as a job, to be honest," I stated.

"So the engagement?" "what about it?" I questioned, "how did he propose?" "We were in the water and just talking and he proposed," I said, "just that?" She asked, "he didn't say anything else, didn't do anything else?" "it was amazing," I said, "what did he say?" "it doesn't matter what he said," I said, "of course, it matters" she got up "I want my engagement to be big, amazing. A lot of people around. I want it to be amazing. Being the center of attention. A lot of cameras around, and a lovely, amazing, breathtaking dress. And don't get me started about the wedding" She stated and I smiled.

"Well for me it was perfect. All I want it me to be with him. Spend all my life with him." "so, like where is it? When is it? How many people 100+ of course? The theme?" "Richard just proposed to me yesterday" I clarified.

"Wait did you say 100+ what does that mean?" I asked her "it's a minimum to a party darling, a Pierce party," Michelle said. "but we just.." She pulled me to the mirror "Imagine yourself in a gown, a big huge ballroom gown. Hundreds of people looking at you, you have all the attention. You're marrying a Pierce for god's sake"

She dragged me out of the room saying it was a perfect time to swim. Was she trying to scare me? I mean we all know that Michelle doesn't do details and information, it's Maxine who does. I don't know why but I was paralyzed. I was just walking thinking what is she doing? They don't want me out or do they?

Without realizing I was already standing in front of Richard. I hope he doesn't think I'm ugly or anything, oh my god maybe I gained some weight. That's why he's staring at me and saying nothing. I realized there was a bottle of vodka Olivia was holding "um excuse me" I took the bottle and walked inside taking a shot cup with it. "what did you tell her?" Richard whispered shouting, I didn't hear an answer probably because I went and sat in the room Richard and I sleep in.

"Look I'm not a drama queen, but what kept me surviving in London is that I was alone, but I just got engaged to Richard and she wants to know where, when, how many people are coming what theme. You understand me Munchkin?" She looked at me in the eyes as if I was an idiot. "of course you don't"

I heard a knock on the door "want to talk? It's Max" I heard and it was Maxine, I didn't answer I just opened the door. "And Richard" Richard entered and Nina left. "so what happened?" He asked me "Michelle just kept pressuring me about the engagement and wedding, like when, how, who's coming, where, what's the theme and we just got engaged yesterday. She kept saying that there wouldn't be less than 100 people at the party and I never liked being the center of attention, I hate it. Like at my birthdays I only had a couple of friends over. I mean I love partying but I just hate being the center of attention. And I hate it now because I ruined your day all of you." he hugged me.

"My love, you didn't ruin anyone's day, and Michelle is just an enthusiastic person who wants to know every detail about everyone's life, every gossip big or small. Doesn't matter if it's in her field or not, she loves gossiping." "Richard I feel so bad for saying this right now but, I don't feel like they want us together as anyone wants us together. I would die for us. But people just want us apart." I cry on his shoulder.

"I don't care about what people think, I care about us. My parents approve, I want us together, you want to be with me don't you?" I looked at him and nodded "so badly" "so?" He asked me "I just want for the first time in my life want to be accepted and truly feel like I belong even though you make me feel this way" he wiped my tears away, and I took deep breaths.

"In a place where you feel like you don't belong I'm with you because we're about to be one, eventually not to freak you out" I chuckled. "come let us wash your face" we got off of the ground and he led me to the bathroom.

"How can you be so beautiful even though you just cried," I smiled looking down "no seriously look at that beautiful flawless face" he looked at me "Bellissima" and kissed me on the forehead.

"Please don't ever cry again" I nodded and hugged him "I'm so sorry that I have caused such drama." I looked at him he chuckled "if you go downstairs they won't even notice, they're drunk at 6 pm let us go for a swim" I nodded "with that bathing suit that uhh oh god. Jesus Christ please have mercy" he sighed.

"What it doesn't look good?" "doesn't look good? It looks breathtaking on you. It's made on you for you. You look amazing and hot" I smiled "now let's go."