Chapter 29: Beautiful Smile

Richard's POV

My friends loved her. I loved how she was communicating with my friends, it was as if she knew them a long time ago. She was a natural. I felt like Valentina was tired, of course, she was. At a time she panicked and went to the bathroom. She tried hiding it but she couldn't fool me.

It was like that time I got her to the hospital. She told me she panicked, I think today was better than last time. I wonder why she panicked. We were having fun and enjoying our time. Since the time at the hospital, she would get small panic and anxiety attacks. I read about them for a while but they last from five to twenty minutes max, she never fainted again or I never saw her faint again.

"Well, we have to go," I said getting up and offering Valentina a hand, "what?" Justine said, "no," Olivia continued "we're tired," I said, "hey she didn't complain" Zara crossed her arms on her chest "if you're tired just leave," they ordered me taking Valentina behind them.

"Hey, hey," I said trying to reach her "aren't you going to meet her tomorrow?" I continued "yeah but like after seven hours," Michelle said, "And I'm not going to see her," Xavier said, "yeah me neither" Valentina chuckled, I looked at her "well, as much as I want to spend my time with you, but I have some chores tomorrow besides I have to make a cake for tomorrow" they groaned and let her go "how did you do that?" I looked down at the goddess next to me "do what?" I shook my head chuckling.

We arrived at her house, and I accompanied her to the door "would you like to come in?" She asked, I nodded "make yourself at home, I will be back in a couple of minutes" I nodded and walked to her living room and sat down on the couch.

After a few minutes she came back shorter than usual and with comfortable clothes. "sorry had to change, the clothes were really uncomfortable plus the heels were like knives," I laughed as she came to me "beautiful as ever" I said making her blush crimson "stop that" she said looking down "what?" I pulled her gorgeous face up "You're making me blush" she said, "well the blush really suites your eyes, plus it makes me feel accomplishment" I said, she hit my chest lightly and walked away "Ouch, that hurt so much" I put my hand over my chest, acting. She clapped her hands laughing "real good actor, much better than Leonardo Dicaprio" "thank you, thank you" I said.

"Would you like to drink anything?" She asked "No, thank you. I have to go" I said as much as I wanted to stay and spend the night with her. She pouted "no stay for a bit," she said, I held my phone and played a song "maybe one dance and I will go" she smiled happily "ok" I offered my hand and she took it.

I pulled her lightly wrapping my arm around her waist and the other hand was holding hers "you're so tiny" I said, "I am not, you are tall" I laughed throwing my head backward. "You're beautiful," I said pushing some strands of hair behind her ear "even without makeup?" She asked, I pulled away circling her, and pulled her back in my embrace "more without makeup" I said, she smiled making me smile "well you have a really beautiful smile" she said, "beautiful?" She nodded.

"you know it's not wrong to smile right?" she said, "you don't have to take everything so seriously" she caressed my cheek "your smile and laugh are beautiful Richie" I smiled, nobody said that to me before. "people say that smiling makes you feel better and age gracefully. Besides your smile is gorgeous. Why hide it from people? Or me?"

"Princess, by saying that you're taking away my manly hood, more like handsome, sexy" I smirked, and she laughed. "I promise I won't hide it from you, ever" she giggled. "it was a pleasure dancing with you my lady," I said kissing her hand.

"Thank you for the date, Richard, I really had fun. I didn't experience that kind of fun in ages" "Thank you, for agreeing to come with me, and even more for meeting my friends" I said, "they are amazing" she continued, I smiled and kissed her goodbye.