Chapter 45: Just Keep Swimming

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I freaked you out." I got up and walked towards the door taking all my stuff with me "umm, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I should leave you for a bit" tears were in my eyes, I was embarrassed and sad. "where are you going?" He asked me "I'm going to my house," I opened the door "you don't have to do anything I promise, I shouldn't have said that. God I'm stupid" he pulled me inside "why are you going?" "I just made you uncomfortable and I made a fool out of myself," I stated looking down "you didn't" "yeah I did. You should've seen yourself back there. You were literally blank. I freaked you out. I'm very sorry"

"No you didn't, I promise. I also wanted to say that but I was scared to freak you out. To freak out the only person that matters to me in my life, I just don't know how to talk. I never knew how to talk, many things were in my mind but I just couldn't. Don't cry please" he wiped my tears away "really?" I sniffed, and he nodded and hugged me. "can you please never leave me?" I asked him "never ever" he kissed the top of my head.

"Now look at what you did you ruined my shirt," he said cheering me up and making me laugh, he then took his shirt off.

"You really have to do that now," I asked him "you made me" he shrugged his shoulders and pulled me in "I don't want tears on my chest," I shook my head, and he lowered himself towards me, and when he thought I was kissing him I walked away.

"You don't want tears on your face either" I stated leaning on the kitchen table "I can kiss them away" he came and stood in front of me and was going to kiss me and I pulled myself out again "but we have to go home so that I can get dressed," I said smirking "oh god you're such a tease," he said smirking walking towards me fast and held me from my throat and pulled me hard, is it normal that I like it?

It was as if he was going to choke me but gave me love instead. He pulled my leg up and caressed it then pulled the other one and carried me to the kitchen counter. There was a lot of stuff on there but with one movement of his hand, he threw them on the floor causing a lot of noise to happen. But we didn't stop, it was as if we were in another world. He pulled away and kissed my neck wandering from right under my ear to a spot that made me moan. Made me feel something new.

He continued sucking on it I leaned my head giving him enough space. But then I straightened my neck and pulled him towards me biting his lip gently and then kissing him.

He carried me and went towards wherever I felt my back touching something soft and he surrounded me putting his hands around my bare waist making me feel butterflies. I turned us around and kissed his jaw right from his lip going towards his neck aching for his touch and voice. When I reached under his ear I kissed every inch of his neck till I heard his moan.

I gave him a peck on his lips which lead to another make-out session that's when we stopped. I smiled at him, his lips were full of gloss and kind of swollen, he had many hickeys on his neck and jaw and he looked nice.

"Oh my god, what happened to your hand?" His hand was bleeding "it's nothing, I don't even feel it." "It's bleeding, love," I said analyzing it "well every time I look at it I'll remember that kiss" he winked "stop it" I demanded I went and got some tissue, water, and dressing and put them on. Thankfully it wasn't deep.

"I'm sorry if it hurts," I said while we were cleaning the kitchen. I held his hand and kissed the wound, "it doesn't I promise," he told me and kissed my forehead.

It's been an hour or something, "I want a guide" I sat on top of his torso "guide?" "tattoos" I explained, "oh, ok" he stopped to think "I have a lot" I chuckled "this one" he put his finger on his side right from the beginning of his ribs to the end of them it was a quote 'Remember when and where you started'" I wandered my finger on it "And there is this, it's a howling tattoo, for me it meant freedom. And this it's a compass because as you know I love traveling. There is also this. It's the day Snickers died with a small treat. There are more as you can see but I don't remember them." 

"Wanna see mine?" "you have ones?" I nodded "they're just not very visible," I said "ok, show me"  "I have this" I put my finger on my ankle "Elena and I had besties tattoos done" I smiled "keep her safe and keep her wild. She had 'keep her safe' and I have 'keep her wild'. And I myself did my job perfectly" I said laughing and he joined me. "I also have this" I pointed at my inner arm "Just breath" he traced it "and those" I removed my hair to show the many small birds I have tattooed on my neck "finally this to remind me every day to continue" I showed him the tattoo on my inner finger "Just keep swimming" he whispered, "Dory said it in Finding Nemo"