Chapter 57: Burgundy Lingerie

"Richard what are you wearing?" I noticed he was wearing an old loose suit "it's my dad's I found it here and we're on a date, so I am wearing his jacket, he's a little bit chubby I know" I slapped his arm playfully "Richard, don't talk about your father like that, he's nice and is not chubby," I defended his father. 

"He is" he chuckled "well it fits you perfectly," I said holding in my laughter knowing he is going to react like a drama queen "I hope you don't mean what you just said" he stood in front of me smirking "I don't know what you're talking about," I said "oh you're about to get it" he chuckled while I backed away "hey," I laughed "hey?" he put his hand on his heart wiping a fake tear "I'm chubby?" he asked "well if I'm chubby" he held my hand pulling me closer and made my hand wander up his packs making me blush. He laughed "If I'm chubby what are these?" "Richard" I punched him softly and walked away, he was teasing me. Ok Richard Pierce it's on. "Hey hey," he pulled me "I can't miss your blush" I glared at him, "ok fine fine" he chuckled giving me a kiss.

"Hey the suit is old, why would he bring a suit here anyway?" He asked "that I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Now for the next part of our date," he said, "do you see that over there?" He pointed at something "no I can't see it" "oh right pardon me" he took a remote and pushed an on-button and the lights on a little blanket opened. "up for some dessert?" I nodded happily.

We exit the house door and were greeted by a golf car "it will be much faster, trust me"

We arrived and Richard walked to the back and got a small bag "what's that?" I asked him "you are going to see" I walked after him. We sat down on the blanket. "Ok I tried doing it myself but I failed. It's hot by the way" there was a molten cake with vanilla ice cream on top.

"Mhmm, what are you trying to do make me gain 20 pounds?" I moaned, he looked at me with a smirk, I really didn't realize I made that sound, I slammed my hand on my mouth "ahh, how I wish to hear that sound every day, so satisfying" he said giving me a kiss on the lips "ohh shut up" I pushed him lightly "hey I'm not the one who moaned" he said smirking, I blushed crimson. I tried to avoid the topic.

"How long did it take you to do that? All of that, did you get any help?" I asked him "nope, I worked so hard, wanting to get you here after two hours" I smiled "best vacation ever," I said, "I'm glad you like it" "I really mean it this is the best date ever" I took another bite

"It's not over yet" I looked at him "how?" "I didn't plan the next part, but let's go for a swim" I laughed "I don't have my bathing suit on" "me neither," he said, "Richard Lee Pierce," I said trying to hide my smile. "Valentina Rosie Hart" I laughed throwing my head back.

"You can keep your dress on if you want" "I'm wearing a white dress Richard, what are you going to swim in?" I asked him "in this suit. Ok fine to make it even I'm taking off the jacket and going to swim in the shirt. The white shirt" I laughed hysterically "that's not even fair," "there aren't even lights down there" he was lying, definitely lying "ok fine, but wait for 5 seconds and jump ok?" He nodded smirking, thinking he won. "see you" I blew him a kiss and jumped. After a second I hit the water. Counting down he jumped after me.

"Lina" "yeah" I whispered, "where are you?" "I don't know come and find me," I said, "can you see me?" "uhhu," I said, "am I close to you?" He asked me amused "very" I whispered in his ears. He held me by my hips bringing me closer. I laughed "regret the decision of getting in the water huh?" I asked him "very much, yeah" he nodded "but since you're with me it's all better" I smiled "there aren't any lights huh?" I asked him "yeah, it's dark enough that I can see your burgundy lingerie. Uff" we were still in the water, and he got down to take a look.

I pulled him by his hair "Richard Lee Pierce" I raised my eyebrows "yeah" "I love you but if you don't stop looking at my body I will have to go" I said, "We sleep in the same house" he smirked "you'll be sleeping on the couch darling" I smiled and dusted away something off his shoulder.