404

Chapter 75.3 You Won’t Be Embarrassed

She commands a Chomper Flower to gnaw up towards the spiritual veins’ direction.

“Crunch, crunch——”

The five-colored spiritual vein was soon gnawed out a crescent shaped gap, and the spiritual vein’ crumbs were packed inside the huge bud by the Chomper Flower.

Sang Yuanyuan waved her hand and took away the flower.

A moment later, she summoned it out again, then the petals of the Chomper Flower opened and it spat out all the crumbs that had just been swallowed.

“We are rich now.” She raised her chin calmly.

With a wave of both hands, the nineteen exquisite Chomper Flowers rushed towards the spiritual veins one after another, digging up frantically and storing the spiritual crumbs in their bud.

She focused on throwing out the flowers which were still new and still in their original shape. These new flowers with long brown stems are specially responsible for eating the fresh underworld demons that were emerging from various passages.

By the time the first batch of nineteen big flowers had completely filled their belly, the new batch of small Chomper Flowers had grown up. Sang Yuanyuan took back the first batch of flowers and let the second batch of grown up Chomper Flowers continue to nibble on the spiritual veins. The energy accumulated just now will continue to be used to summon the next batch of small Chomper Flowers…

She soon found the most efficient way.

When six flowers are cultivated at a time, the energy produced is just enough to connect seamlessly so that when one batch is just taken away, the next batch can already be produced.

You Wuming has been stunned for a long time.

The expressions of the dog and the puppet are not much different from him.

A person, a dog, and a puppet squatted on the edge of the stone platform together with their mouths opened in exactly the same arc. The six eyes closely followed the bunch of flowers below, watching them gnaw through the spiritual veins one after another…

It was a boring process, but these three guys watched it with gusto, without blinking their eyes at all.

The small Chomper Flowers grows after swallowing the underworld demons——After they grow up, it begins to dismantle the spiritual veins and carry the crumbs——Then the next batch of small flowers continue to grow up——

The assembly line is completely formed. The two batches of that big and small flower alternate in an orderly manner. The action is extremely rhythmic and the connection is smooth and natural.

Seeing that the light in this underground space is getting darker and darker, the five-colored spiritual veins are about to be emptied by the Chompers Flowers.

You Wuming turned his head and stared at Sang Yuanyuan’s abdomen strangely.

“Little Mulberry, you can really eat.”

She was stunned: “It’s not me who eats it.”

She also doesn’t know where those flowers were stored, but her body doesn’t feel bloated at all. It was just more mind consuming than how it usually was.

Usually, after these flowers are sent away, she can no longer feel them anymore. Today, after loading them with the spiritual vein’s crumbs, she has to spend her mental energy to maintain the connection with the porters.

“Don’t force it.” You Wuming’s eyes fluttered a little bit as he said so while denying what’s in his heart.

Sang Yuanyuan stretched out her hands: “Can’t even force it now even if I wanted to. Can’t call out new Chomper Flowers anymore.”

Of the six spiritual strings in her mind, each of them sustains nine fully developed Chomper Flowers. A total of fifty-four flowers, and it has reached her limit.

The puppet was the first to show a disappointed expression. The two corners of its mouth instantly collapsed, and its shoulders also dropped a lot.

You Wuming nodded.

He said: “Then, let’s go ahead at full speed. Little Mulberry, leave a flower out to clear the way.”

Sang Yuanyuan called out a Chomper Flower and let it spit out the spiritual crumbs in its bud.

Then they saw a bunch of shining crumbs piled up into a hill in front of them.

The puppet rushed forward and embraced the pile of broken crystals with its small arms.

You Wuming calmly ordered: “Take away only as much as you can.”

After a stick of incense’s time.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the puppet that took off its robes and made them into cloth bags. Its wooden belly protruded roundly and it still tried to trick Duan Ming to also eat the broken crystals. She really had no idea how to describe her mood anymore at this moment.