415

Chapter 77.1 How Spineless You Are

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the celestial-like side profile of You Wuming’s, and lost her senses for a while.

This man really was born too beautiful. It’s fine if it was only beautiful, but he has to be so strong too. So strong that he was shining. Really terrible.

When You Wuming lazily retracted his gaze from a distance, what he saw at the first time was his family’s silly fruit with her slightly open petal-like lips who was staring at him stupidly.

The careless expression on You Wuming’s face suddenly bursted.

Pretending to be calm, he grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around to face the back hall, then said in her ear: “Look, it’s about to begin.”

His voice was a little erratic, and unimaginable feelings rose in his heart——Obviously, there was no flattery at all in her eyes, and there was also no seductive look on her face. How could it make him feel completely overwhelmed and could not dare to look at her even one more time nor let her look at him a little bit longer.

Sang Yuanyuan suddenly regained her senses, and her ears were burning quietly——She actually looked at him so dumbly! It was as if she had never seen the world before. Really shameful.

During this moment of waiting, the atmosphere above the golden roof of the main hall gradually became a little bit wrong.

His breath became heavier and the unique faint fragrance of flowers became more intense, as if it was squeezing away the surrounding air, making her feel difficult to breathe.

It seems that soon, there are some exciting things that make one’s heart pound about to be performed in this very untimely place.

Fortunately, the changes below them happened in time.

Looking down in the darkness from high above, the subtle changes can be seen clearly——

The ray of thunderous flame that You Wuming had just thrown out immediately attracted those things he had made in the center of the underground royal city.

A few crisscrossing greenish white thunder flames were faintly rising from the underground. It looked exactly like flashes of light that preceded an earthquake when a big earthquake happened.

After a brief flashing, a low hum sounded and it was as if an earth dragon had turned over under their feet. The surrounding halls were affected by the shock, and the glazed tiles banged and crashed.

Before everyone came back to their senses, they only heard an earth-shattering rumbling sound and then the earth seemed to be hit hard by a golden bull falling from the sky. With this thrilling shocking wave, the panic spread quickly.

Sang Yuanyuan was in a high place and she could see it very clearly.

At the place where the wreckage happened, those halls were like plates that accidentally fell to the ground. It all suddenly fell downwards and broke to pieces in an instant. Then, it collapsed from the center and curled towards all directions just like a blooming flower.

The glazed tiles of golden pillars and jade bricks shattered instantly, raising the last dust of wealth.

In the next moment, the entire ground collapsed softly towards the bottom, like melted wax.

The first ones to be shocked by such a big movement were all the people in the hall.

Qin Yuquan could not stop Huangfu Xiong, this nosy ‘big hero’. The shaking had not stopped but Huangfu Xiong had already taken the lead and plundered out of the banquet hall, then followed the movement and rushed towards the terrifying rift in the ground.

Probing his head into the depth of the wreckage, Huangfu Xiong was suddenly stunned in the pile of the ruined walls.

You Wuming made it collapse so beautifully.

And it so happened that the carved beams and painted buildings exposed under the ground can be clearly seen.

Standing in the ruins, Huangfu Xiong stared at the underground royal city, where only the tip of the iceberg was exposed, and fell into perplexed contemplation.

“General! It’s nothing more than just an earthquake. There is an urgent report from the front line. Please rush to the rescue, General! ” Qin Yuquan, who rushed there and saw the underground city exposed, was suppressing his panic forcefully and wanted to divert Huangfu Xiong’s attention.