423

Chapter 78.3 The Wife Who Rides A Pig

The original him was actually a tragic hero who was already on a dead end.

She couldn’t help turning back and gently printed a kiss on the corner of his lips.

You Wuming has already turned his hand and pulled out his sword, pressing it on his side. When he was about to charge, for a moment, he was stunned by her kiss. His look at that moment of being stunned was really, really handsomely cute.

Sang Yuanyuan smiled secretly, then raised both of her hands and threw the original shaped Chomper Flowers out, allowing them to level up freely.

Half the city was filled with underworld demons.

The puppet hung under Duan Ming’s belly and was specially responsible for dealing with the attacks from the dark. Its body is filled with black mist, and its eyes seem to be the darkest darkness in the world. All the shadows in the corners have nowhere to hide in its eyes.

With its presence, You Wuming doesn’t need to be distracted by Duan Ming’s safety issue at all.

From time to time, he waved his sword sharply, and the blueish white thunder flame can be seen instantly sweeping through the whole street like a shock wave. And the next moment, the underworld demons on the whole street flew upside down, flying halfway and burst into pools of black and scorched colored water before splashing on the ground full of blood and fire.

Sang Yuanyuan was once again being smitten ruthlessly by his handsomeness.

She raised her eyes calmly to see the flowers that she had thrown on the roof. As they crawled forward, the big red mouth poked out from the eaves and sucked the remaining underworld demons that had slipped through the net into its mouth. She said silently in her heart, the clouds are floating in the sky, it’s all clouds that are floating in the sky, and everything visible is actually illusory. As far as the result is concerned, there is no difference between the flower eating the underworld demon and You Wuming killing the underworld demon.

A grown up should learn to see the essence through the phenomenon.

After she finished her mental construction, she calmly watched You Wuming swing the sword more beautifully.

The shock wave from the half moon shaped thunder flame swept across the underworld demon’s tide and swung out a breath of fresh air. The bright red Chomper Flowers were sucking with its big mouth across the roof, producing the shining Solid Jade Crystals.

Still, this side of hers is more real.

Sang Yuanyuan felt relieved.

There were burning fires everywhere in the city with thick smoke billowing, and the view was extremely poor.

The garrison camp has been surrounded by the underworld demons for a long time already. The soldiers were exhausted and their mind had long been firmly locked to an inch in front of them. They couldn’t spare even the tiniest energy to look into the distance.

After fighting for most of the night, looking at the familiar faces forever disappearing in front of them one by one, the soldiers have long been numb. They only wave their weapons in hands with instinct and slash it into the underworld demon’s body in front of them again and again. As for their own safety and the way ahead, they don’t want nor dare to think about it at all.

During the battle, the corner of their eyes could see the blueish white thunder flash away briefly from time to time, but no one cared——If God would really open his eyes and send down divine punishment, there would be no such evil and terrible world.

Another cart loaded with oil is ready to drive out of the garrison camp.

The drivers are all seriously wounded soldiers who have lost their combat power——The work of attracting the underworld demons must be done by someone anyway. Those brothers who can still fight were all working hard in front. Naturally, those who are unable to kill the enemy anymore can only contribute a little bit more.

There’s something very different with this cart.

Because there is an extra woman in it.

She was the wife of one of the seriously wounded soldiers who had just married over. She insisted on getting on the cart to follow her husband. She held her husband’s hand with gentleness and firmness in her eyes.

The moment when Duan Ming jumped up high, Sang Yuanyuan saw the water-like eyes of the soldier’s wife at a glance.

She was so stunned, and only felt that her chest was hit by fierce tenderness, making her almost shed tears. With that one glance only, she seemed to have read a story of sticking together in life and death, never abandoning each other.

At the moment of Duan Ming’s falling downward again, Sang Yuanyuan saw that the cart had driven out of the garrison camp, leading a large group of underworld demons to the west.

“You solve the urgent danger first. Don’t worry about me. I will meet you later!” She took back a fully developed Chomper Flower, threw it next to their side and then jumped onto the bud.