562

Chapter 101.2 The Dream Is Plump

“Hmph!” Huangfu Xiong snorted coldly and tossed the Pearl of Remembrance in his hand. “Fine. When I finish it, you just wait for your death, Jiang castrated chicken[1]!”

It’s not that Jiang Yanji couldn’t hear what his weird tone meant, but at this moment, when she heard Huangfu Xiong wanted to see the scene in this Pearl of Remembrance, what else could she do? She could only endure it!

In her heart, Jiang Yanji was already planning on how to chop Huangfu Xiong, this bear grandson, to death cut by cut, after she destroyed You Wuming.

Just as Huangfu Xiong poured his spirit essence into the Pearl of Remembrance and waited for the scene to appear, behind his hill-like body, a small body suddenly appeared. The small and white hands stretched over and pulled the Pearl of Remembrance into the palm of its hand.

At this moment, Jiang Yanji had already turned around, feeling as if she was holding the winning ticket and just waiting for Huangfu Xiong to regret his previous mistake. When Huangfu Xiong saw who robbed the pearl, he subconsciously grinned with his thick lips and opened his two big fat arms to hug the little cutie who had disappeared all day long.

Nobody cares about the pearl at all.

The puppet’s dark and round eyes turned left and right, and once its little hand raised, a rolling sound was heard, then the Pearl of Remembrance entered into its stomach.

It secretly hid a lot of sparkly and broken crystals in its stomach. It couldn’t swallow the Pearl of Remembrance and choked in its throat.

Puppet: “…”

Tilted its head in a very cute way that it could do an instant kill.

Huangfu Xiong: “Aaahhhh, this Old Xiong will die without regret!”

When Jiang Yanji heard this weird sentence, she immediately turned around.

Then she saw a puppet sitting on Huangfu Xiong’s shoulder, crossed its small legs, and showed a wicked smile at her.

When she saw the puppet’s face clearly, Jiang Yanji took a cold breath in and subconsciously retreated three steps.

“How is it possible, how is it possible…”

Huangfu Xiong also slowly tilted his head 45 degrees like the puppet.

“Where’s the Pearl of Remembrance? Why didn’t you look at it?!” Although Jiang Yanji was flustered, she didn’t forget the real matter at hand.

Huangfu Xiong smiled and said every word out slowly: “Look at what shit.”

Jiang Yanji: “???”

Huangfu Xiong’s face is full of understanding: “Do you need to feel guilty when you see just a little puppet? Jiang castrated chicken, if you don’t have a ghost in your heart, what the f*ck are you retreating for?”

Jiang Yanji is so angry that she almost performed an in-situ explosion.

“He, he, he!” There’s more white color on her eyes than black. “He is my son! Huangfu Xiong, you have been fooled by You Wuming!”

Huangfu Xiong felt that his ears and wisdom had been strongly insulted by Jiang Yanji at the same time: “… Jiang castrated chicken, don’t think that by pretending to be crazy and stupid, I won’t beat you!”

Suddenly, his ears were tugged.

Huangfu Xiong turned his head and saw the puppet removed a small package from its back.

The white little hand disassembled and opened the package, revealing a small pile of bloody hidden weapons, poisons and certain parts of people’s bodies.

Although Huangfu Xiong is a simple man, he is not stupid.

With just this glance, he knew that they were assassins who came to assassinate himself and was intercepted by the puppet.

At this moment, who will still send someone to assassinate him except Jiang castrated chicken?

Huang Fuxiong laughed on the spot.

Just as he was about to speak, he suddenly saw the puppet swished and opened the ‘blessing’ character that was pasted on its chest, revealing the other two big characters at the bottom——Benevolence and righteousness.

Huangfu Xiong narrowed his eyes and stroked his big palms: “Benevolence and righteousness. That’s right. You are not benevolent, so I am not righteous. Attack!”

The Masters on both of his left and right sides have been waiting only for this order.

Jiang Yanji didn’t have time to react, and was already entangled tightly by two Masters.

Huangfu Xiong squinted his eyes, stared at Jiang Yanji sullenly, took out the jade token then crushed it, and ordered an all-out attack.

[1] The pronunciation for castrated chicken and Yanji is the same.