414

Chapter 76.7 Who Is The Hero

You Wuming hugged Sang Yuanyuan leisurely, sweeps over the golden roof of the banquet hall, and sits beside the raised dragon tail roof decoration in the corner. The sky was dark at this moment, and a pair of silhouettes were hidden by the night.

Sang Yuanyuan put her hands on her knees, turned her head to look at him and saw that he was sitting lazily in an unrestrained posture.

Not long after, Huangfu Xiong, who was like a black bear, was led by the handsome King of Qin state, stepped onto the white jade steps, and entered the hall below them.

“When will you do it?” She asked.

“Wait until they have a banquet. Let them choke to death.” You Wuming’s face was full of vicious smiles, “Little Mulberry, do you still remember the joke that I told you last time?”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

The first time they did it on her cloud bed, he told a ‘joke’ about choking people to death at the banquet and even paddled it for half a shichen.

How could he not feel embarrassed and still mention it? Big faced flower’s face is not even as big as his face!

You Wuming leisurely lifted up a few glazed tiles, and heard Huangfu Xiong’s voice from below: “King Qin, you don’t need to be so polite. The military situation in the front line is urgent. I’m going to leave after a glass of wine!”

Qin Yuquan, the King of Qin state, had the same gentle voice as his appearance: “General of Western Garrison, you do not have to worry about it. I have spiritual armors as my armaments and it will not be so easy for the underworld demon to come in! General always has a loyal heart of eliminating underworld demons and this King admires you very much. Come, come, come. Let’s toast for General! “

Qin state is rich in spiritual iron ores, stinking rich, even. Naturally, its army is equipped with first-class equipment, and the ‘Tidal Bore’ is actually not that big of a threat for Qin state. Because it is too rich, the Qin state has never liked to owe others, so as not to be coerced by gratitude.

Qin Yuquan was quite scheming and frequently led the topic, saying that Huangfu Xiong was a great hero of the world, a considerate and warm-hearted person that takes pleasure in helping others——Which means that it was not that Qin state that needed Huangfu Xiong’s help, but it was himself who was meddling in it.

Although Huangfu Xiong is a General who is usually careless but quite sharp at times, he has no resistance at all towards this kind of skillful talk. As soon as he was praised, he immediately began to float away. He pretended to take over the conversation modestly, even added some oil and vinegar to his past experience of drawing his sword out to help others who were facing injustice and bragged a great round about it.

As the cup was pushed and changed, the atmosphere at the banquet gradually became enthusiastic.

Sang Yuanyuan slowly turned her head and looked at You Wuming, with a fully convinced face: “You are just waiting for Huangfu Xiong to blow this wave of bullshit!”

Just as Huangfu Xiong bragged about himself as a great hero who saved people from distress, there were immediately tens of thousands of poor people who were trapped in misery waiting for his help… If Huangfu Xiong didn’t become the great hero, then he would really be smashing his own face to pieces.

You Wuming didn’t raise his wings this time from the praise, because he thought this matter cannot be more normal than this. He leaned forward casually, leaned against her, and said: “Qin Yuquan wants Huangfu Xiong’s help but doesn’t want to owe him any favor, so he will definitely purposefully praise him like this.”

Sang Yuanyuan could not help sighing emotionally and thought that You Wuming really understood people’s hearts too much.

“Little Mulberry, get ready to watch the show.”

You Wuming’s face turned serious and his facial expression was extremely focused. A ray of greenish white thunder flame coagulates at his fingertips. He got up slowly and waved his long arm cleanly. Then the ray of thunder flame illuminated half of the night sky and swept straight towards the golden and magnificent hall. Like thunder, it fell into the bottom of the hall.

In the night, his side face and posture were briefly illuminated by the thunderous flame, making Sang Yuanyuan feel dizzy for a long time.

At this moment, he is not like a mortal, but like a God who holds the power of heaven and earth in his hand, and everyone’s life and death depends entirely on his happiness and anger.