457

Chapter 83.5 Bonfire Bridal Chamber Night

You Wuming had been hit by the archer’s arrow once. Moreover, at that time of the assasination in Tiandu, it was also because of the two arrows that the archer fired, which forced You Wuming and A Gu away, that Huangfu Jun’s life was saved.

This person, it is best to get rid of him early. There will definitely be a fierce battle with Jiang Yanji in the future. If there is such a long-range killing expert in her camp, the number of casualties on You Wuming’s side will definitely rise sharply.

It’s best to get rid of it in advance!

Sang Yuanyuan slowly narrowed her eyes, and the corners of her lips had a smile that was exactly the same as You Wuming’s.

“Little Mulberry!” You Wuming widened his eyes, “What is the meaning of your expression!”

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned by his yelling: “What’s wrong with my expression?”

He stretched out two thumbs, stroked the corners of her lips heavily, and said in an overbearing voice: “Don’t smile like this. It’s too evil.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Dare to ask, so you also know that your smile is evil, huh?

……

The six thousand dark armored iron cavalry continued to head south.

Within Bai state, most of the Great Wall area has been taken back by the allied forces of You and Sang.

When You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan arrived at the fortress in the southwest corner of the Cloud Realm, they found that Sang Chengyin, the King of Sang state, was having a barbecue with A Gu. The two were sitting cross legged in the center of the garrison town. There was a grill in front of them and a raging fire was burning underneath. They were roasting the body of an unknown creature.

Bursts of burnt fragrance escaped with a fresh and tender meat smell.

Sang Yuanyuan looked suspiciously at the object that was strung up on the black iron grill stand.

About half a person’s length, with long limbs that were twisted on the grill, and the head was not big. Something that seemed like a long tongue was hanging on the side. Sang Chengyin turned the grill to the other side casually and a whole stream of roasted fat fell into the fire, which ignited an even more vigorous fire.

Sang Yuanyuan took a cold breath first and her eyes lit up immediately: “Father! This, are you baking the underworld demon?! Can the underworld demon even be eaten?”

Although it is a very frightening thing, Sang Yuanyuan is very experienced in it. She knows that no matter how amazing the fecundity of a thing is, or how harmful it is, as long as it can be eaten and it is delicious, it can be wiped out in minutes.

A Gu was drinking and when he heard the words, a mouthful of strong wine just spurted out of his mouth with a ‘poof’ sound. He hurriedly stood up and arched his hands: “Lord! Princess Sang!”

Sang Chengyin grabbed him and stopped him from speaking.

The black tower-like strong man slowly picked up the knife on his waist, cut a palm sized piece of meat from the grill, put it in a small silver plate, and greeted Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming: “Come here and try your father’s craftsmanship!”

A Gu’s lips moved back and forth, as if he wanted to say something, but Sang Chengyin glared at him fiercely, so he could only hold back and smiled with a ‘hehe’ sound.

Sang Yuanyuan glanced at these two men suspiciously.

It seems that in these days of slaying the underworld demons side by side, A Gu, the honest and trustworthy person, has been subdued by Sang Chengyin, the straightforward and good-natured old fox.

She took the small silver plate that her father handed over.

On the silver plate, there was a square piece of meat rightly placed and was cut into several sections. The skin was roasted brown and the cut meat was fragrant and tender to the naked eye.

Sang Yuanyuan held back her greed, smiled and picked up a small piece of the roasted meat with silver chopsticks and fed it to You Wuming’s mouth.

“Come, try my father’s craftsmanship!”

You Wuming: “…”

What else could he do? He gritted his teeth fiercely and took it into his mouth with a cruelly hardened heart——This matter of trying to eat the flesh of the underworld demon, he can’t let Little Mulberry be the one to do it, right?!

After a long time, under Sang Yuanyuan’s extremely eager eyes, You Wuming swallowed this extremely delicious and extremely suspicious piece of meat.

“Is it delicious?” She asked.

You Wuming: “……”