495

Chapter 90.1 The Adventure In Underground City

The pressure actually comes from such a ‘dead thing’!

Although it has no life, it is huge enough to make people feel scared and out of breath. It clearly stands in front of them, but standing in front of it makes people feel unbalanced and think that it is the real earth instead——An artificial black iron earth with simple ancient style.

Sang Yuanyuan closed her eyes and calmed her mind, then exhaled and said: “Where did the light come from?”

“There.”

Youwuming took her hand and led her to one side.

The colorful light came from the gap of the giant black iron.

There was a thin crack, about one’s little finger wide and one chi long and the colorful light came out from the gap, shone on the glacier, then penetrated into the ice layer and scattered around.

Sang Yuanyuan bent down to take a closer look at it.

You Wuming yanked hard and pulled her back: “It’s dangerous.”

He shielded her behind his back with his arms, covered his body with black flames, and leaned forward.

The colorful light touched the black flame on his body and it immediately made a fine sizzling sound.

Sang Yuanyuan gently took a breath.

This is the most powerful ‘power of destiny’.

Her heartstring trembled and she couldn’t help but raise her head again to look at the huge beast in front of her. Could it be that, this thing is filled with colorful power in it?!

You Wuming straightened up again.

His beautiful eyebrows frowned together as he said: “It’s very deep. I can’t see the bottom.”

“You can’t see the bottom of this crack?” Sang Yuanyuan took a cold breath once again.

“Yeah.” You Wuming nodded quickly, “The thickness of this wall is beyond imagination.”

As he spoke, he turned his hand to draw his sword out and slashed it into the black iron in front of him.

“Clang——”

The blade failed to pierce into it, and only made one chi deep of a cut on the surface of the black iron.

“It’s much harder than the Great Wall.” You Wuming said calmly.

Sang Yuanyuan only felt that her mouth was dry.

“Where did this gap come from?”

“It should be negligence during construction.”

“Construction.” Sang Yuanyuan took another cold breath in, “This kind of thing, who did it?”

You Wuming shook his head: “Let’s go see how big it actually is.”

On this indescribable black iron creation, there are rough marks everywhere. It looks like it was chiseled out with a legendary groundbreaking axe. The width of any dent is more than one zhang wide, and the length is all the more indescribable, because they all follow a certain direction, stretching beyond the end of the field of vision.

They were close to the edge of the black iron creation and she doesn’t know how long they have been flying.

It was entirely covered by glaciers. You Wuming did not hesitate at all to consume his own strength and used the black flame to open a passage on the glacier, constantly exploring forward and advancing with all his strength. He must see what this thing actually is.

Sang Yuanyuan gradually became a little sleepy.

One side is a glacier, and the other side is a straight and boundless black iron. During the shuttling, it’s like sitting on a train moving at a constant speed. The scene on both sides remains unchanged and it’s very hypnotic.

There is no sense of time in the underground.

After an unknown time later, the colorful light appeared again on the glacier ahead.

“There are other cracks?” There was a shocked expression on Sang Yuanyuan’s face.

“No. We have circled one round.” You Wuming knocked on the black iron wall with the tip of his sword.

“Clang——”

Sang Yuanyuan recognized the sword mark he had left before.

You Wuming nodded and said: “This thing is about one thousand and five hundred Li in diameter and is perfectly round. It crosses the two states of Yun and Ji, and also the underground of Tiandu. The height from top to bottom is unpredictable, but from my observation of the texture and the tendency, I don’t think it’s a short and flat, fat thing.”

[1] chi: a unit of length (=1/3 metre).