566

Chapter 101.6 The Dream Is Plump

An extremely handsome pair of wings with black light nimbly sweep over an arc and slapped the Underworld Demon King with a very heavy force that it was sent flying out horizontally!

Huangfu Xiong exclaimed with an ‘oh’ and widened his eyes so roundly.

What kind of unparalleled hero of the world is this that falls from the sky!

Then he saw the flame wings retracted behind that person’s back, and a tall black figure stepped on the flame trail that was slowly dissipating, breaking out of the flame like a demon descending.

He held an extremely  long black sword in his hand, with a black flame on its tip.

His eyes and hair are extremely black, his skin is extremely white and his lips are extremely red.

There is also a sinister smile on the corner of his lips.

Huangfu Xiong: “…” What’s the matter with him suddenly wanting to cry and kneel down?

When he was debating whether to praise the other party for the beauty, or to say a few words about not wanting the other party to save him for the sake of face, he found that You Wuming didn’t even look at him at all, just took his sword and went to kill the Underworld Demon King.

Huangfu Xiong: “…”

Just now, the puppet, who had been hiding behind him all this time, suddenly grabbed his clothes, climbed to Huangfu Xiong’s shoulder and sat down there.

Huangfu Xiong: “Puppet, do you also think that You Wuming is very powerful?”

Puppet: Madly nod its head.

Duan Ming: Really inexperienced and ignorant.

The cloud beast is indeed such a proud race.

Changes happened one after another here, and the news immediately reached Jiang Yanji.

Seeing that the Underworld Demon King was about to catch up with Huangfu Xiong but You Wuming suddenly appeared to stop it, Jiang Yanji almost spewed out a mouthful of old blood.

It’s all good now. You Wuming clearly should be the one they have a deep blood feud with, but now he has become Huangfu Xiong’s life-saving benefactor instead?!

You Wuming, You Wuming, how could he be here! How could he be here!

Also, what the hell is going on with that puppet! Why does it look exactly the same as that Little Ming? ! !

Shocked and angry, Jiang Yanji, who stood on the edge of the wall, crushed several bricks there unconsciously.

Seeing the sudden change, the eyes of the old eunuch Jiang First flashed brightly and he made up his mind: “Emperor, the army’s morale has fallen apart. I’m afraid they can’t stop Huangfu Xiong anymore! This old slave has a plan but I don’t know whether to say it or not…”

“Say it!”

Jiang Yanji’s eyebrows are on fire now so she can only try to treat a dead horse as a living horse.

In the direction of Yun state, the elite troops of Yun state that were sent out to eliminate the Underworld Demons before, have joined forces at the border and began to attack the fortress city of Tiandu. The You state is eyeing Tiandu with hostility, ready to respond to their Lord at any time to slaughter them.

At present, the anger of the Dong state army was raging in the air, but her own soldiers wavered and hesitated.

With internal and external troubles, there’s no hope for the future now!

“Emperor, this old slave thinks that once Fengling City is broken, it will be really hard to defend the Imperial City. What about, we quickly withdraw the whole army to Jiang state, strategically escape from this entangling situation, and fight a quick battle to capture Sang state, then threaten You Wuming with the life of King Sang. It will make him terrified.” Jiang First offered his advice.

Jiang Yanji squinted her eyes and saw that in the middle of the battle, the black figure who was dashing and neat beat the Underworld Demon King back and forth time and again, and it had no power to fight back at all.

Jiang Yanji couldn’t help breaking out with cold sweats on her forehead, and her mind gradually settled down.

This is a good strategy. When the time comes, they will be forced to kill each other, and this group of rabble will definitely be self-defeating!

“Yes. Pass my order to withdraw the army. I have not made up my mind about the Sang state’s matter yet, but you mustn’t let even the slightest rumor be passed on.”

The old eunuch said respectfully: “Yes!”

A smile appeared on his round face and no one could see what he was thinking inside.

As things are now, there is no other way anymore.

To bring order out of chaos, they can only start from the initial contradiction with history——The biggest error is that Sang state has not been destroyed.

Then let’s destroy the Sang state using Jiang Yanji as the knife first. For other things, they can slowly plan it out later.

The author has something to say:

Fruit: Ow! Is my home court finally arranged?