424

Chapter 78.4 The Wife Who Rides A Pig

You Wuming: “…” She ran so suddenly that he couldn’t catch her.

He saw her stupidly riding on this huge bright red pig headed flower, all the way to the west.

You Wuming: “…” It turns out that the wife who was riding a pig was also so cute.

The Chomper Flower is very big. The underworld demon can’t jump so high and there is still the mouth of a Chomper Flower that was sucking them, so they don’t have a chance to stack themself up either. There should be no problem at all with her safety.

You Wuming pressed down his eyebrows, stared for a moment, and tilted his head: “Puppet.”

Then he saw the little figure jump out from under Duan Ming’s belly and followed Sang Yuanyuan swiftly.

This is the first time that Sang Yuanyuan has gone out of You Wuming’s protection and faced the underworld demon alone——Excluding the large number of pig headed flowers with their big mouths opened.

She was laying down on the petals. The feel of the petals was similar to what’s in her imagination, which was like a succulent plant. She was curious so she pinched it twice with her fingernails and found that she couldn’t break it——The material of these petals is very tough.

Chomper Flower: “…”

Facing the big flower that suddenly turned back its head, Sang Yuanyuan hesitantly took back the malicious hand that wanted to continue the testing.

She knelt on the petals on one knee, leaned higher and looked around.

From a close range, she watched the underworld demons being sucked into the Chomper Flower’s mouth and then turned into hot energy which seeped through the petals, and felt that it was amazing. That energy flowed under the palm of her hand with the ‘gululu’ sound, and the whole flower became more vigorous and ferocious.

“Catch up with that cart!” Sang Yuanyuan issued her order.

The big mouth of the Chomper Flower slurped hard, then it flicked its tail and hurried forward.

The cart loaded with the bucket of oil has been surrounded by a group of underworld demons. Two seriously wounded soldiers rolled out of the cart and bought some time off. Then she saw that the bucket of oil was about to be ignited.

“Wait——”

Sang Yuanyuan shouted loudly and threw countless flowers in the direction of the oil cart.

The people on the oil cart looked back towards the direction of the sound, and suddenly they were all stunned in place.

What entered their eyes was a terrifying bloody big mouth that opened and closed, approaching towards their side swiftly and quickly. The gorgeous woman leaned on the bloody big mouth, making people feel confused for a moment whether it was a dream or a reality.

Then they looked around again and saw that countless weird shaped flowers were madly devouring the underworld demons.

A soldier struggled and shouted: “Quick, find a way to report it. There is a new kind of underworld demon species that appeared!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Another soldier that tried to ignite the oil wanted to fight these terrible flowers til death. He threw the burning torch into the oil bucket.

Fortunately, Sang Yuanyuan has sharp eyes and agile hands. She manipulated a small Chomper Flower, rolled up the oil bucket with its stem and threw it far away.

The oil barrel then burst into the air accompanied by an exploding sound.

“Go back, go back! I am here to save you!” Sang Yuanyuan was very impatient and threw out two fully developed Chomper Flowers. One opened the way in front and the other one pushed the cart from behind and hurriedly returned to the direction of the garrison camp.

She rode the flower and went on to flank on the side.

After being extremely shocked, the soldiers gradually calmed down and knew that although Sang Yuanyuan looked a little weird, she really came to save them.

“Are you, are you a fairy?” The soldier’s wife asked cautiously.

Sang Yuanyuan proudly opened her mouth and showed her teeth: “I am the daughter of the King of Sang state. Now I am already engaged to the King of You state. I am the yet-to-be-married Madam You.”

Without thinking about it, she just blurted the words out.

As soon as the words were uttered, Sang Yuanyuan was the first one to be stunned——Her tone when she said this, was so like the proud You Wuming with its wings raised up.

So has he become her pride?

A cart that was filled with seriously injured soldiers were blankly staring at her.

They are all thinking, so, this is the daughter of the King of Sang state? How come that she even shines with light when she smiles?

It turns out that this is the first beauty in the Cloud Realm that turned the King of Han state and the King of You state into enemies. It’s really an outstanding beauty in the world, but is she really going to marry the madman You Wuming? This is really a flower inserted in… Unfortunately, what a pity!