573

Chapter 102.7 Qualified Great Villain

Sang Yuanyuan just smiled, but the words she said were very cold: “As for you, does Han Shaoling have any other meaning for you besides the King of Han state and the son of destiny? If you regard love as a tool to catch a successful man, don’t blame others for using you as a tool too. Meng Wuyou, if you admit that you are worthless, then you can see why you are such a failure in life.”

“Am, am I worthless?” Meng Wuyou murmured.

“You are worthless and you still look down on those people who are as ordinary as you. This is called self-righteousness. You are not satisfied with your life, but you have never thought of relying on your own efforts to change the status quo. Instead, you complain about others, lie down, and just daydream. This is laziness and incompetence. You use true love as an excuse to criticize other people’s emotional and marriage companionship as worthless. This is hypocritical and selfish. If a self righteous, lazy, incompetent, hypocritical and selfish person can still live well, then that is really heaven’s injustice.”

Meng Wuyo is like being struck by lightning: “You, you do not understand the actual situation and only talk about it orally. If you were in my situation, what can you do in my past life and present life? Without the golden fingers of birth status and acting, what else can you do!”

“What can I do?” Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes are already looking at an idiot, “If I don’t have any specialty and fondness, then do what most people want to do and are able to do. In that world, I will study hard. In this world, I will practice hard. What golden fingers do you want? Steadiness and diligence are the real golden fingers of life.”

Sang Yuanyuan paused: “If I didn’t encounter You Wuming, I would find a way to deal with Han Shaoling, and seize every time to practice hard. I believe there will always be a way out. The stronger my strength is, the more opportunities I will find. No one can trap me all my life unless they kill me.”

Meng Wuyou stared blankly at the glowing woman in front of her.

“Such, such a person… can still be like this… I, I don’t know that it can still be done like this. Just by working hard, can it really work? I also want to be such a person…” After a long while, Meng Wuyou said hopefully, “Princess Sang, you told me this to give me another chance, right? “

She didn’t know that at this moment, the black thing in her belly had gradually assimilated her, and most of her body had turned into a mass of flesh and bones, just like the Underworld Demon.

“No, I want you to understand it clearly before you die.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “If there is an afterlife, remember to be a normal person. If you want money, you must work hard to earn it. If you want love, first make yourself a person worthy of other’s love. Stop messing with those unreal things.”

Meng Wuyou’s eyes widened in horror.

Sang Yuanyuan swung out the spiritual vine’s chain blade, pierced it into her heart, and also killed the black wriggling beast in her belly.

At the last moment, a trace of sobriety and remorse finally appeared in the eyes of this ‘female lead’ Meng Wuyou.

You Wuming already stood behind Sang Yuanyuan at some point unknown.

When she got up, her back bumped into his firm chest.

“How does it feel to kill for the first time?” His breath sank in her ear.

Sang Yuanyuan shrugged: “Just… be a qualified villain. Before killing the protagonist, talk a lot to see if someone will come to the rescue. If there is, it is just in time to get it all done together.”

You Wuming: “Pfftt hahaha!”

After a long while, he lowered his head to look at her: “Why do you want to teach Meng Wuyou those things?”

Sang Yuanyuan chuckled: “She is not bad in nature, just a little girl who has no one to teach her. In fact, I also like the story of Cinderella and the Domineering President, but my mind is clearer than her. If there is an afterlife, I hope she can still remember this lesson, be a good person and stop harming others and herself.”

You Wuming looked at her for a while with his eyes bent and then sneered, “Little Mulberry, you look like a bodhisattva fruit when you say this.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

She held back her heart that wanted to popularize science.