429

Chapter 79.2 The King of Flapping Moth

Sang Bujin’s voice was slightly tense: “The underworld demons are so overwhelming! Fortunately, there is enough oil. The line of fire has been laid out and can still withstand for the time being.”

“Alright,” Sang Yuanyuan said, “Be sure to hold on. I will return as soon as possible!”

“No hurry!” Sang Bujin said with a smile, “You can’t help us even if you are back. Little Sister, put your safety first. Father and Big brother can settle the situation here!”

Sang Yuanyuan hesitated for a moment: “In the Snow Mist Valley, it seems that some clues are omitted. If you have spare power, please arrange it with Yun Xuzhou.”

Although compared with the monstrous catastrophe in front of them, the rest of things seem to be no longer important, but if they don’t seize the last chance to solve the Snow Mist Valley matter at this time, she is afraid that it will bring subversive disasters in the future.

They should never leave such a hidden danger unsolved!

“Alright! Don’t worry, Little Sister. Even if the sky is falling, there is still us to hold it! ” Sang Bujin broke the jade token.

Holding the broken jade token, Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t help muttering: “He is not even as tall as me. How can he hold it for me?”

You Wuming suddenly felt so happy.

Seeing the Elder Brother-in-law being humiliated seems to be a great pleasure shared by all male creatures.

Sang Yuanyuan raised her head and saw that You Wuming still has that careless look as before. The tip of his eyebrows were slightly raised a little and his beautiful lips were pulled out in an indifferent arc. His deep and dark eyes were fixed at her face and didn’t put that pouring underworld demon’s wave at all in his eyes.

“Mulberry.” He put one of his big hands on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry about me.” He bowed slightly and stared into her eyes. “There’s no situation that can trouble me, understand?”

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart stopped for a beat.

The You Wuming in front of her seemed to have returned to the past——Like the incarnation of blood and fire, easily destroying everything that stood in front of him.

But compared with the past, there is a little difference——His wings protect his weakness.

She is his weakness.

Before she could recover her mind, she heard him let out a loud laugh. Immediately afterwards, he took her in front of him. Duan Ming was like a burst of wind and went past Huangfu Jun, rushing to the forefront of the line!

There are several li[1] of open buffer zone between the inner and outer Great Wall.

You Wuming took the lead and within a few moments only, he already arrived under the outer Great Wall.

On the wall of the outer Great Wall, the defenders were so frightened that they were out of control. The tsunami of the underworld demon was still a little far away from the outer Great Wall but many soldiers already jumped down from the thirty zhang high wall in panic and fell to pieces. Maybe they were desperate to escape for their life, or maybe they subconsciously felt that it was more pleasant to die like this, which was far more comfortable than being submerged by the destructive underworld demons.

These soldiers who have experienced many battles and fought with the underworld demon all their life have completely lost their fighting spirits, which shows how terrifying the situation in front of them is.

The closer she is to the Great Wall, the more Sang Yuanyuan feels her hands and feet become soft and cold.

Now she doesn’t even have to raise her head anymore to see the giant wave of the underworld demon.

The thirty zhang high Black Iron Great Wall, in front of this wave, is like a little dyke built by children on the beach, weak and trivial.

For a while, Sang Yuanyuan didn’t know how to describe the feeling in her heart at the moment.

All she knows is that the surging wave of underworld demons has piled up tens of zhang high, and the ‘wave crest’ tilted towards the front. Countless underworld demons were rushed to a height of several tens of zhang, then they were wrapped by a huge force before they fell out. They waved their limbs and long tongues in vain, splashed forward like drops of water falling from the tip of a wave, and then were mercilessly swallowed up by the surging waves.

This wave cannot be stopped at all.

They will destroy everything that dares to stand in front of them.

You Wuming held and protected Sang Yuan with one hand while wielding a black sword in the other hand, in which the blueish white thunder flame had been ignited above the blade.

[1] li: a Chinese unit of length (= 1/2 kilometer)