517

Chapter 93.6 Exploring The Yun Ancestor's Temple at Night

They point their claws and fangs towards the three intruders.

You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan looked at each other--It seems that this Old Ancestor of the Yun clan has a lot of secrets!

"It looks like a trap." Yun Xuzhou said calmly.

The movement in the room alarmed the Masters outside. It just so happened that the guards from the front hall also arrived.

"There are traces of someone in the hall!"

Countless eyes turned to the main house.

The guard arranged by Yun Xuzhou had no reason to stop others, so he could only skim to the door first and knocked the door lightly: "Old Ancestor?"

The three people in the room looked at each other.

They can't hide anymore.

Yun Xuzhou looked at the approaching poisonous insects all over the room, sighed and said in a loud voice: "The Old Ancestor secretly summoned me for solitary night talk. You all step down and are not allowed to get close."

The voice is steady and unquestionable.

Several people outside were stunned. A moment later, a surprised voice fluctuated: "Your Highness The Regent Ruler?!"

"It's me." Yun Xuzhou shouted in a deep voice, "Get back now!"

"Yes!"

Yun Xuzhou's eyes flickered slightly, staring at the startled Dark Dragon slowly showing its sharp teeth.

"There will be too much movement when we fight it. I am afraid they will still break in." She turned her head to stare at Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming, "After defeating them, you two better give me an explanation."

"Fight first!" Sang Yuanyuan immediately summoned the big-faced flowers out and the 'kelp' flew around, sealing all the doors and windows. "Be at ease and just concentrate on fighting. They won't be able to come in for a while, unless they tear down the house."

Yun Xuzhou only gives a helpless acquiescence, takes out the sled whip from behind her waist and a bright flame is ignited on the whip. Then she sweeps it towards the snakes, insects, rats and ants.

When the snow whip swept past, the sizzling sound was heard but the bright flame on the whip seemed to be swallowed up and disappearing rapidly!

Yun Xuzhou took a cold breath and retracted the snow whip in disbelief. It seemed that the snow whip was burned by sparks and there were countless potholes and colorful gaps.

"It's that force." You Wuming loosened his eyebrows and a smile appearead at the corners of his lips. "Little mulberry, try eating them!"

"Huh? Didn't you say that these things can't be eaten indiscriminately?"

"Let the pig head flowers eat them. Not you."

Sang Yuanyuan: "... Oh."

Then she throws the flowers out.

She manipulated the Chomper Flowers to carefully take a small sip and only picked up an Ice Scorpion.

When the petals moved, the Ice Scorpion turned into a small stream of ice. Sang Yuanyuan feels a small spicy pain in her mind, like being washed by mustard. There's no feeling of danger in it and only a somewhat uncomfortable feeling.

A black flame was ignited on You Wuming's body and he already cleared a small safety zone around the three of them.

"The colorful force in these things is much stronger than in those natural insects and beasts before." You Wuming said in a faint voice. "Try to refine them for your own use."

Sang Yuanyuan knows that You Wuming wants to take her to break through the boundary and gain the power to fight against that mysterious unknown force.

"Just eating mustard. A trivial thing!" She raises both of her hands and throws out five Chomper Flowers, solidly protecting the three of them. "You Wuming. Just be at ease and deal with the Dark Dragon. I will take care of this place!"

You Wuming has swept up lightly, stepped on the Chomper Flower's petals and floated towards the Dark Dragon that is stretching its body to attack fiercely.

They had just clashed and another Dark Dragon slowly crawled out from under the bed.

This Dark Dragon is more special. The colorful light on its body was already glowing outwards.

"Oh, it turns out that what they are protecting is the bed." You Wuming's smile is full of evil. The black flame in his hand raises and he floats past like a big black butterfly.