501

Chapter 91.1 Defend Huangfu Xiong

Han Shaoling, who was leaning against the cave wall, slowly raised his head and looked at Sang Yuanyuan.

Counting it all up, it has been a month or so since You Wuming shot down Han and Meng into the underground river.

During this period, You Wuming already refined the Falling Thunder and Colorful Broken Mirror. His cultivation base has advanced by leaps and bounds, and his injury has already healed since a long time ago.

He also killed Huangfu Jun.

Now that she saw Han Shaoling again, his appearance is worse than that time. The wound in his broken arm has turned into pus and when they step into the cave, they smell a strong rotting smell--After falling into the underground river full of Underworld Demons with such a wound and staying in the damp and dark underground for so long, the wound will naturally get worse.

Sang Yuanyuan threw a small faced flower on top of his head and when she used the spiritual vine to explore it, she found that Han Shaoling's internal organ had been soaked with colorful light and his heart veins had been corroded into bumps and hollows by the poison from the Passion Clan. He cannot be saved anymore.

"Sang'er, I dream of you again." Han Shaoling moved his dry chapped lips and murmured, "Just now, when I vaguely heard your voice... I knew you were going to meet me again in my dream. That's good, that's good. I haven't had such a beautiful dream for a long time already."

"Oh? Is it beautiful?" You Wuming showed his handsome face happily.

Han Shaoling: "... I take back my words just now. It turned out to be a nightmare."

You Wuming lowered his head and smiled. He didn't mind walking to Han Shaoling and sat down, leaning against the cave wall next to him and raised his chin at him.

"Hey, where's your wild woman? She left you behind and ran away?"

"Why should I tell you, You Wuming?" Han Shaoling wrinkled his nose in disgust, "Stay away from me. Your whole body has a weird smell."

The corners of You Wuming's lips twitched, then he raised his arm suspiciously and sniffed at it.

"There's no smell." He defended himself very seriously, "Although I haven't bathed for several days, I came from under the glacier and didn't sweat at all. You are the one whose whole body has a weird smell. You even have blood, pus and stinky sweat."

Sang Yuanyuan gently shook her head and a faint smile appeared at the corners of her lips. She knew the strange smell that Han Shaoling said was referring to You Wuming's frivolous temperament.

Han Shaoling laughed weakly. He raised his hand and waved it as if waving this matter off.

"You Wuming oh You Wuming, ha, haha. I have never thought that before I died, I would dream of you and could even talk so calmly with you. Tsk, it's really not like you, You Wuming. Why didn't you kill me? What are you waiting for?"

You Wuming smiled faintly: "Well, you are lucky. I just killed Huangfu Jun and I don't want to kill you now."

"Pfftt!" Han Shaoling laughed mercilessly, "You want to kill Huangfu Jun? Just keep dreaming then! What strength does the Dong state army have and what strength do you, You Wuming, have? It's all because of my carelessness that I was caught in your trap."

"What you said is wrong." You Wuming's expression was serious, "Yours is not carelessness but not knowing your own limitations."

Han Shaoling sneered: "Not knowing my own limitations? In just a short few months, my cultivation base has leapt five layers. Such a speed is beyond the reach of ordinary people... How could I have expected you to break through the boundary? You Wuming, it's all because you are lucky!"

You Wuming leaned his head against the cave wall: "You don't understand what I'm talking about."

"What are you talking about?"

You Wuming glanced at him sympathetically: "I am able to break through, it is all Little Mulberry's merits. I have self-knowledge and know that I can't live without Little Mulberry, so I treat Little Mulberry well, and she gives me more and more blessings instead."

Hearing him mention Sang Yuanyuan, Han Shaoling couldn't help but gather his slightly distracted line of sight and looked at the beautiful woman standing aside who was covered with halo all over her body.

"Sang'er..."

You Wuming sneered: "And you, you obviously rely on a woman but you don't dare to admit it. Now it's good. The Meng Wuyou that can save your life and give you good luck has run away. You just wait for death then!"