467

Chapter 85.3 The Mystery of The Heavenly Divination Mirror

Someone immediately nodded and said: “That’s right. I almost got stabbed in the eye. Fortunately, Madam tripped him.”

“Right, right, right. I’ve been under overwhelming forces several times. Fortunately, Madam supported me!”

The crowd then joined together in a chorus of excitement.

They didn’t notice that You Wuming had quietly arrived at their side just like a shadow

“I say,” He said gloomily, “the one who shot these people to death with arrows, was me.”

“Lord!”

The crowd was startled, then an embarrassed and polite smile appeared on their faces.

This battle has been very rewarding.

Both sides that were battling were all masters in the Clear Spirit Base. Even the dark armor couldn’t bear so much abuse like that and a lot of them were ruined. Everyone chose and picked, and finally gathered nearly two thousand sets of intact dark armors. There were countless spiritual weapons, all tied to the cloud beast’s body and it pressed them so much that they directly cried out ‘Ou Ou’.

Then they took all the brothers who died in the battle and drove back to the camp.

It is a miracle in the history of war to wipe out a force of five thousand with less than a hundred casualties. The grief of losing comrades in arms was alleviated a lot by this great victory. Everyone was eager to have such a hearty battle again and even if they died in it, it will be without regret.

Duan Ming took the lead and ran to a place invisible to the other soldiers.

“You had already calculated it all.” Leaning against You Wuming’s chest, Sang Yuanyuan turned her head and said to him weakly, “So you took only five hundred people.”

You Wuming raised her chin up, looked at her and asked: “How do you feel?”

Sang Yuanyuan silently estimated for a moment: “Some have been killed by a single blow, and there is really nothing that I can do. Except for those soldiers who died accidentally, at this level of battle, my limit is probably not losing the four hundred and fifty people at all for half a shichen.”

“Little Mulberry,” You Wuming smirked, “you really don’t last long enough!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

He suddenly dropped his head and kissed her.

The very delicate and lingering kind of kiss made her heart tremble and her body shuddered slightly.

“Let’s go back to continue our bridal night.” His voice was hoarse and his eyes were dark.

When the (less than*) five hundred riders rode back to the camp in Bai state, there was already a little white color in the eastern sky and the bonfire banquet had not yet finished.

The soldiers who received them hurriedly greeted them, helped the group of people change their blood-stained armor, put away their spoils and carried away the bodies of the dead soldiers.

You Wuming wrapped the fire bow in green cloth and let someone send it at top speed to Qin state, together with a copy of the grand finale of ‘Xiao Zhong’s revenge’.

“Will Huangfu Xiong really take on this wronged role?” Sang Yuanyuan blinked her eyes curiously.

She found that the way You Wuming does things was really like walking a tightrope on a cliff. In many cases, it was obvious that as long as the other party asked one more question and thought one more step, his plan would be fully exposed. But what happened was he always grasped people’s hearts extremely accurately, and the other party unexpectedly would not ask that one more sentence nor think much about that one more step.

You Wuming said with a smile: “Although this kind of bow is rare, it is not unique. Huangfu Xiong got ‘Xiao Zhong’s revenge’ and he will only fully treat me as a good person in his heart, even as a confidant. If Jiang Yanji tries to question the origin of the fire bow with the attitude of a superior inquiring about a subordinate’s crime, Huangfu Xiong will be furious and conceal the faults. He will even fight her head-on and will never mention half a word related to me.”

Sang Yuanyuan sighed: “Fortunately, you’re not the enemy of Sang state, You Wuming.”

The two returned to the simple bridal chamber.

Without a word, You Wuming pushed her onto the bed. The long, narrow and dark eyes glowed with green light, just like a hungry wolf. The complete wantonness before they set out made him truly understand the taste, and his mind was full of fire.

TN: I think the author forgot to correct the number, because it was written five hundred, so I added (less than).