448

Chapter 82.3 This Question Is Out Of The Scope

You Wuming blasted a thunder flame toward the abyss cave. The thunder flame swept across, cleaning up the underworld demons within sight, and briefly lit up the pith-black space at the same time.

Sang Yuanyuan looked around quickly and found that there was a pit protruded out at the wall of the abyss. On a raised sharp stone of the wall, there were still a few strands of hair that had been pasted together with the blood into a pile.

Then there is a long drag trail leading to the depths of the pit hole.

After a little thought, she concluded that Han Shaoling might have caught Meng Wuyou and fell into the hole. He was exhausted and got his head hit by a rock before he fell into a coma. Then Meng Wuyou dragged him into the hole to escape.

Sang Yuanyuan inspected the surroundings carefully, and found no trace of the ‘Way of Heaven’ involvement at all.

She pondered: “How does Meng Wuyou withstand the underworld demons?”

It’s really incredible to be able to draw out this tsunami-like wave of underworld demons.

You Wuming’s face looked indifferent and he continued to go deep into the abyss.

Sang Yuanyuan summoned a big faced flower with a light yellow halo and hung the faceplate on the top of their heads as a lighting.

After turning a corner, the rumbling roar can still be heard faintly.

After going forward for a while, there were bursts of strange rustling sounds that came from the corner of the stone wall not far in front, and a faint light could be seen reflected on the stone wall as well.

The corner of You Wuming’s lips curved into a frightful smile: “Caught them now.”

He swings out the thunder flame, sweeping away the underworld demons in front of him cleanly.

Sang Yuanyuan very cooperatively threw a few Chomper Flowers out behind her, sealed the hole and blocked the underworld demons behind them——Here is the final decisive battle between good and evil!

She thought so in a very matter-of-fact way.

You Wuming jumped down from Duan Ming’s body and walked forward while turning his hand to hold the sword. One doesn’t have to look at it to know that the corners of his exquisite and unparalleled lips must have the kind of bloodthirsty and abnormal grin that is unique to the villain.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

In fact, she had imagined before that the person she would marry in the future should be an upright gentleman who is as gentle as jade, a man of noble and upright character, and a man of honour full of purity and abstinence. It’s not until she and You Wuming’s heart tacitly agreed with each other, did she finally realize that the main point is not whether it was an upright person, villain, hero or a fierce and ambitious person at all. The main point is to have a level of appearance.

Look at the back of this big villain, You Wuming. The back was so careless and casual but ready to kill, which is so handsome that people can’t take their eyes off him.

Behind the stone wall, there are colorful rays of light getting brighter and brighter.

You Wuming stopped and his five fingers grasped the sword tightly again.

Suddenly, a colorful face poked out from behind the stone wall at the corner!

Sang Yuanyuan was so taken aback, and when she fixed her eyes, it turned out to be Meng Wuyou.

“You Wuming?!” Meng Wuyou exclaimed, “How, how, how could you be here!”

You Wuming laughed in a low voice: “I’m here to send you two on the road.”

Then they saw Meng Wuyou panickingly holding something with both hands and held it up in front of him: “Don’t come here!”

Sang Yuanyuan recognized it at a glance. It was a broken mirror. The difference from the previous one seized from Qin Yuchi’s hand is that it looks thicker and heavier and it also emits a colorful halo, covering Meng Wuyou in the seven-colored light.

This colorful light looks familiar——When You Wuming was split by three thunders from the ‘Way of Heaven’, there was such a seven colored auspicious cloud above his head.

You Wuming approached step by step.

“You Wuming, listen!” Meng Wuyou raised her beautiful little face, “Do you think I will be afraid of you! If you dare to take another step forward, I will fight with you!”

You Wuming took three steps in a row and forced her back again behind the stone wall.

Sang Yuanyuan knew that he didn’t make any move because he wanted to find Han Shaoling first.

She hurried to catch up. Turning around the corner, she found that Han Shaoling, the proud son of heaven and the young king, was lying on the ground in a very embarrassed state. Although his broken arm was wrapped in thick fine cloth, blood continued to bleed out.

The corpses of the underworld demons were lying in various directions nearby. Sang Yuanyuan cast her gaze randomly at them and found that the section of the corpse was charred and flat, but the wound was messy and many of them were not the wound that could kill.