499

Chapter 90.5 The Adventure In Underground City

“Does this look like a furnace?” You Wuming asked suddenly and lightly.

“A furnace to refine the Underworld Demons?” Sang Yuanyuan only felt frightened from the tips of her hair to the marrow of her very bones.

“Not necessarily so.” He smiled and hugged her shoulders. “It doesn’t seem to matter anymore what it actually is.”

Sang Yuanyuan pondered for a moment and was deeply convinced.

No matter what it is or what is in it, it is beyond the reach of human beings.

It is obvious that the thing inside the black iron wall is the root cause for the flocking of the Underworld Demons.

“This is a passage to the mouth of the abyss.” Sang Yuanyuan turned around and looked at the cobweb-like corridors.

They extend from everywhere and join in this place.

If they find the mouth of the abyss, it won’t be too far anymore for them to go to the ground. Sang Yuanyuan finally found the stepping on solid ground’s sense of security again.

“Want to go in and have a look?” You Wuming asked, pointing to the colorful triangular gap on the giant black iron wall.

Sang Yuanyuan took a deep breath and said: “Only if you are sure of it.”

You Wuming laughed loudly: “Little Mulberry! In this world, nothing can beat me!”

With that, he folded his arms to protect her tightly. The black flame lit up as he raised his feet and made a step carelessly. His figure was like an arrow as he swept straight into the triangular gap!

If Sang Yuanyuan was asked about how she feels at this moment, it’s like being protected by ice while passing through a piece of colorful steam with high-temperature!

The black flame made a sizzling sound, fighting against this colorful power.

The giant black iron wall was as thick as she had imagined. You Wuming was flying at a high speed and it still took a while before they finally reached the destination and suddenly made a brake to stop.

The triangular-shaped passage is nearly a thousand zhang long. A man made’s thousand zhang long ‘wall’, what an astonishingly shocking thing this is.

Standing at the entrance of this passage and looking inward, no matter if it was looking upwards, downwards, to the left side or to the right side, there is only endless and infinite black iron, where it’s bottom couldn’t even be seen at all.

It was as if this black iron was the whole world and she was standing at the window of the world with You Wuming by her side, looking towards the outside.

There are colorful rays of light in front of their eyes. It can be vaguely seen that this light has a core and they originated from the same giant thing where it’s end can’t be seen at all. This thing that is beyond imagination is located in the center of the giant black iron wall, like an inner core.

The inner core is too far apart from the wall and cannot be reached.

You Wuming closed his eyes and felt for a moment.

“It’s a lifeless object.”

Sang Yuanyuan nodded directly with dull eyes.

Such a big thing, if it was a living thing, it could really lift the entire Cloud Realm in an instant.

It is so big that even if You Wuming has the ability to fly around it, he still can’t tell what it is. Just like this giant black iron wall, at most, he knows that it is circle shaped with a diameter about one thousand and five hundred li.

Sang Yuanyuan only felt creepy and she didn’t even know whether her body felt cold or hot. The blood in her whole body was a little unwilling to listen to her order. Sometimes it rushed wildly and sometimes it seemed to stagnate too, making her head bursted with dizziness.

Who would have thought that one day when the answer to the mystery was placed just in front of their eyes, they couldn’t understand it not because it is mystical and obstructed, but because it was too big?

She couldn’t help lamenting: “In front of the vast universe, human beings are like little ants.”

You Wuming glanced at her slantingly, wanted to laugh but finally endured it again.

The Underworld Demons squeezed out from his side, crawling forward one by one, and fell straight down into the bottomless abyss along the edge of the passage.

“Hiss——” Sang Yuanyuan even felt a slight toothache. “What is this counted as? A self-perpetuating kind of pilgrimage?”