585

Chapter 104.6 Each And Everyone’s Ulterior Motives

“Yeah.” You Wuming smiled carelessly, “You and I are their mourners.”

Sang Yuanyuan turned her head to look at him, and even looked at him for a long time.

It turned out that her fate and his fate were so closely linked. There’s mutual achievement when the two of them are together, and there’s none when whichever one of them is missing.

When Sang Yuanyuan sorted out the ins and outs, You Wuming also happened to stop his footsteps.

They have finally arrived at their destination.

This secret base that the Old Yun Emperor set up in Ji state looks like a big yard of an ordinary wealthy family.

It was quiet and there was no one around.

Sang Yuanyuan asked quietly: “Are we sneaking in or…”

You Wuming kicked open the courtyard door with one of his feet.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

When the two of them stepped into the courtyard, they found that the whole yard was deadly silent, without any personal guards nor servants.

The hallway was covered with ashes.

“He can’t trust anyone.” You Wuming raised his lips mockingly, “But believes in an Underworld Demon.”

Sang Yuanyuan shook her head and sighed: “Maybe knowing that he will die at the hands of future generations has caused a great psychological shadow on him.”

Put oneself in his shoes, it indeed seems a little bit f*cked up.

You Wuming was noncommittal, he simply tore down the doors neatly, led Sang Yuanyuan to the secret passage hidden in the bedroom of the main house, and walked down.

It went incredibly smoothly.

It was only a cup of tea’s time before and after entering the courtyard. Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming opened the last black iron secret door and came to the secret room with the upside-down black iron cauldron.

A man dressed in a black imperial robe with a golden crown on his head stood behind the cauldron with one of his hands placed above the black iron cauldron. He slowly raised his thick double eyelids and looked at You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan.

The appearance of the Old Yun Emperor is very ordinary, just like an ordinary old and muddle headed emperor.

“You are here.” The Old Yun Emperor smiled, “You Wuming, I really underestimated you.”

You Wuming lazily folded his arms and said, “Will you give up resistance and allow yourself to be seized without putting up a fight?”

“No——” The Old Yun Emperor stretched the tone very long, “How can it be? That’s impossible. The life of Yun Yi, me, is up to me, not up to heaven. You turn around now, get out of here and close the door for me, then we will be at peace with each other. Otherwise, I will take the power of destiny overflowing in this cauldron and turn my old body into a big explosive——Boom! We will be finished together.”

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the cauldron with a strange look.

You Wuming said: “I came all the way here only to ask you about how to use the Heavenly Divination Mirror.”

The Old Yun Emperor smiled gently: “Actually, the method is very simple. Just put your hand on it and think about the things in your heart, then you will be able to feel the vital energy’s movement inside. However, afterwards, there is no more power of destiny anymore inside the mirror, and it was necessary to use resonance to extract energy from the underground to supply it. So it was a bit troublesome, and people like those from the Temple of Heaven have to be raised to help with it. Later again… it was of little use, because it was already broken.”

[3] Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara