422

Chapter 78.2 The Wife Who Rides A Pig

Just now, she failed three times in a row when she hit the barrier of the eighth layer in the Clear Spirit Base. She could feel that he had also put out a ruthless effort. At the last time, he burned so many wood spiritual essences for her, wanting to forcibly help her level up.

This is a very disturbing and moving thing for her but when he said so, the taste immediately became indescribable.

Sang Yuanyuan ignored him, threw out a small faced flower, let it lay on her shoulder, put the faceplate to face him and sprayed the recovery spiritual mist.

“Little Mulberry,” You Wuming’s face was full of surprises, “Now this flower of yours, if you want it to have a big face, it will have a big face, and if you want it to have a small face, then it will have a small face?”

Sang Yuanyuan glanced back at him faintly, stretched her neck until her lips reached his ear, and whispered: “It can turn big or small, retracted at will, and… can’t be squeezed dry too.”

You Wuming took a cold breath, and his cold white ears quickly stained with a red glow.

He had a somewhat unbelievable expression on his face, as if he was wondering whether he had heard something wrong, but then thought that he might have been thinking too much.

She was talking about flowers… right?

Duan Ming ran up a small hill.

The Black Iron Great Wall has appeared far on the horizon. Although it is midnight now, it can be seen clearly. It looks like a darker black, lying under the slightly dark blue night.

The night wind brought a foul smell and intermittent wailing.

This place is still hundreds of li away from the Black Iron Great Wall. There is still a city in front of this place, and many places in the city are ablaze with fire.

Sang Yuanyuan took a cold breath: “The underworld demons have entered the inland!”

Even the inner Great Wall was breached! So fast?!

Looking at the Great Wall from here, only the faint outline lying on the ground can be seen. If the underworld demon breaks through the inner Great Wall and enters the inland, then this city in front of them will be the first to bear the brunt.

“Feed your flowers.” As soon as he took the reins, Duan Ming quickly spread its four hooves and ran down the small hill, then rushed straight to the fallen city.

In the fields outside the city, the corpses that have been gnawed into skeletons can be seen from time to time.

Occasionally, the underworld demons hide in the fields and probingly stick out their tongues towards Duan Ming that pass by so quickly and silently. Duan Ming only jumped highly and shrank its iron claws to tightly protect the meat pads in its palms before kicking hard at the barbed tongue of the underworld demon to jump further with the help of the force.

The underworld demon was kicked into a mess. It was so painful that its tongue was knotted up and it fell down in the field and wailed.

They drove into the distance and went straight into the city.

There was chaos in the city. The officers and soldiers that were fighting with the underworld demons could be seen everywhere.

The Qin state army was well equipped and the underworld demon’s claws had no effect on them, but even so, the losses were extremely heavy.

They guarded the common people, shrink the line of defense, and gathered in the garrison camp in the east of the city——The only place in the whole city that has not yet fallen.

More than half of the underworld demons in the city have gathered outside the garrison camp. The underworld demons were stacked one after another like a red wave, constantly slapping the garrison camp’s precarious wall.

The soldiers guarded the gate firmly, each of them pursed their lips, and their faces were firm. Although they have tried their best, the situation is becoming more and more critical.

A cart that was loaded with oil barrels drove out of the garrison camp. Several soldiers in the cart were not wearing armor and all of them were seriously injured. The smell of blood attracted the attention of a large group of underworld demons. They chased the cart and ran to the west, greatly alleviating the pressure on the garrison camp, and pressure the front side of the garrison camp moved a little further outside.

A moment later, the sound of a loud explosion came from the west, and the wounded soldiers died together with a large group of underworld demons.

Looking at the scene in front of them, Sang Yuanyuan understood You Wuming better.

When he fought the underworld demon, he never cared whether it was the state of an enemy or a friend’s, because in front of the underworld demon, he was fighting as human first before everything. Under the circumstances where they had a spare strength, a normal person cannot stand idly by while their fellow clansmen are in danger.