444

Chapter 81.5 Give Me The Buying-Life Money

“By the way,” The tall body leaned back slightly and tilted the head a little bit, then squinted at Zhang Dai and asked: “Where’s Han Shaoling?”

Zhang Dai recalled the previous situation, still feeling terrified, and replied: “After your battle with him, he was seriously injured, but he stayed behind to help me protect the Great Wall. Isn’t the ‘Tidal Bore’ more ferocious after that? The report came from the east that a weak area was broken, so he led the army to the east! Who would have expected that here, here… “

He looked to the left and right, but he didn’t know how to describe this wave of underworld demons.

“So Han Shaoling is likely to be in danger.” You Wuming said quickly, “Serve him right. It will save a lot of trouble if he really died.”

Zhang Dai could only smile bitterly.

“Go then.” You Wuming waved lightly, “I am leaving now. Thirty thousand sets of gold armors, remember it well. “

“Yes, yes.”

You Wuming slid back and grabbed Sang Yuanyuan. Then he pulled the reins and Duan Ming spread its four hooves to run towards the east.

Sang Yuanyuan’s complexion recovered a little bit.

There is no cure for mental overdraft. One can only recuperate slowly and wait for the recovery.

“Little Mulberry,” You Wuming looked thoughtful, “In the future, your cultivation base will be higher and higher…Tsk tsk!”

Sang Yuanyuan leaned softly against him and nodded gently.

After her cultivation base grows, she will surely be able to shelter more soldiers on the battlefield. It is hard to imagine what terrifying situation it will eventually develop into——One day, will it develop into a situation that as long as it was the places where she can see or reach, all the subordinates and armies under them will seem to have opened an invincible mode…

Then she heard You Wuming said extremely joyfully: “I’ve even saved money for the equipment!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” This line of thinking, she can’t keep up with it. Can’t keep up with it

All the way to the east, they found two more broken gates.

You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan cleaned up the underworld demons that had been piling up under the Great Wall and closed the gate for the Zhang state army. The rest can only be solved by themselves.

“I wonder if Han Shaoling is already dead or not.” You Wuming’s voice was flat, “With Zhang state broken, the underworld demons would be wiped out if they ran to the border of You state or Ji state at the most. But if the two states of Bai and Feng are broken…”

Sang Yuanyuan inhaled lightly.

The Bai state and Feng state are very weak. Usually, the underworld demon’s attack is not fierce, and the situation is similar to that of Zhang state.

If the Zhang state is broken, there is still a powerful You state around it, which can solve its future problems. However, on the line of the Bai state and Feng state, the combat power of the two states of Zhao and Zhou is almost equal to zero, Jiang state is also a weak chicken, and Sang state’s experience in dealing with the underworld demon is not rich. If the underworld demons were being let to run inland from the front line of Bai and Feng, it would really be plunging the people into misery and suffering and the bloodbath will wash thousands of li.

The consequences are unimaginable.

If it was only the ‘Tidal Bore’ attack caused by the three heavenly thunders, with A Gu leading the troops from the Great Wall to attack towards the southern states, coupled with the cooperation of Sang state, they can still help those small states to resist the underworld demons and tide over the difficulties together. But once this ‘tsunami’ wave occurred today, everywhere in the states of Ping, Han and Sang are all in danger of falling. Wherever this support army passes, there is a shortage of manpower and there is even a crisis of being occupied by the enemy everywhere.

There must be omissions everywhere but there’s no time to take care of all of them.

What if Han Shaoling is in danger again?

Looking at it this way, this biological son of Heaven must be in a great danger between life and death.

Sang Yuanyuan sighed: “I probably know why this ‘Heaven’ wants to kill you and me so much. If anyone else finds that the safety of the Son of Destiny affects the fate of the entire realm, they will definitely choose to protect him. To live and to die for him, never letting him suffer any harm at all. But you and I just want to kill him and end all the troubles together with it.”

This idea is really villainous and dangerous.

While throwing out the wild flowers all over the ground and letting them harvest the underworld demons on the road, she leaned against You Wuming and sighed: “Now that I think about it again, Han Shaoling actually has never done anything bad. In terms of contribution, he is actually a great hero of mankind. If he can choose, I’m afraid he would not be willing to trade the safety of the whole realm for such a ‘Heaven’s protection’.”

You Wuming nodded quickly: “That one surnamed Han is originally not a bad person.”