545

Chapter 98.4 The Secrets Of The Temple Of Heaven

“After that? Find the Temple of Heaven? The secret place where the Temple of Heaven is will definitely not be where the Temple of Heaven that everyone knows in the open is. I wonder if the Commander’s Assistant who can be bought with money has any clues?” She asked.

You Wuming smiled mysteriously: “No need to look for it.”

“Huh?”

She was stunned for a moment and suddenly realized.

You Wuming, a precision computer and human body navigator, has already calculated the position of the black iron cauldron in Tiandu. Where the cauldron is, there must also be where the secret headquarters of the Temple of Heaven was built. So, is there still a need to ask people about it?

“Where is it?” She asked.

“In the underground of the Imperial Palace.”

Sang Yuanyuan suddenly felt a headache: “At this moment, the Imperial Palace must have become the gathering place for Masters and the security is extremely tight. No one has a way to bring us in either.”

You Wuming smiled triumphantly, and with a turn of his hand, he grabbed her little hand: “Is there still anything that I can’t do in this world?”

He took her in his arms, spread his wings and floated down to the bottom of the underground palace.

“Here, I dug a secret passage to the imperial garden. Little Mulberry, if it wasn’t for saving you at that time, I would have already walked away through the secret passage since long ago. With only that ability of his, do you think Jiang Thirteenth could shoot me? It’s all for you, Little Mulberry!” He pursed his lips proudly.

Sang Yuanyuan pretended that she had forgotten that his cultivation level was not much higher than Jiang Thirteenth at the time: “Uh-huh! With only Jiang Thirteenth’s ability, he is not qualified to do so!”

You Wuming can’t tell whether it’s a sincere praise or perfunctory only.

This wife is getting harder and harder to deal with day by day.

Soon afterwards, You Wuming pulled open a bronze secret door.

A dark tunnel appeared in front of them, like a tomb tunnel leading to a tomb, with bursts of cold and musty smell coming out of it.

You Wuming turned his hand and shook the black sword. Then a black flame was stirred up on the tip of the sword, burning the humid air there until it produced a slight sizzling sound.

After a long while, he took her in. After walking for a while, he sniffed slowly and then extinguished the flame on the tip of the sword.

The tunnel became dark, and the fine hair around her ears felt slightly cool, as if there was a fine wind blowing.

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart was slightly startled and she felt that You Wuming’s mood seemed a little wrong.

He suddenly spoke. In the dark tunnel, his voice felt a little soft and floating.

“Little Mulberry.” He said, “I killed all those people who dug the tunnel for me in the end. This kind of thing is absolutely confidential and any mistake can’t be allowed at all.”

Sang Yuanyuan’s fingertips trembled slightly.

His voice was still calm: “I took a bone from each and every one of them and buried them all under my bedroom in the palace——If they want to turn into fierce ghosts to seek revenge on me, I welcome them.”

Sang Yuanyuan felt chills in her heart and on her back.

She thought of his dark blue hall. When he was unconscious and when he was healing there, the hall was full of ghosts’ aura.

He waited silently for a moment, feeling a little flustered in his heart, but there are some things that he has to say.

He loves her and must open up everything about himself to her.

He killed a lot of people in this place. Are all innocent people who have no grudge against him.

He had no other choice. Raising underworld demons under the Imperial Palace is a major event that must not be leaked. With so many people involved, it is impossible to keep the secret.

After the tunnel’s completion, he stood in the middle of the underground palace and asked them to besiege him together.

In the end, he killed everyone with his bare hands.

After a while, her voice finally floated out gently: “You gave them a chance to kill you, didn’t you?”

Youwu was stunned for a moment: “… Yeah, how do you know? It was precisely at this place, where I killed them myself. All of them.”

She did not answer, and the sound of footsteps rang steadily in the tunnel.

“Little Mulberry, don’t hate me.” You Wuming said anxiously, “I am not bloodthirsty. This, is not the same as fighting a war. I killed them myself, but…”

Under the cover of darkness, this man exposed a little helplessness for the first time.