587

Chapter 105.2 The Big Wedding And Flying

These three shichen are the longest three shichen in You Wuming’s life.

Unknowingly, the sky has turned dark for a long time already…

You Wuming jumped up startlingly.

The sky was already dark and three shichen had also passed since long ago, but why hasn’t Little Mulberry come back yet!

He sucked in a breath of cold air, and in an instant, the killing intent that erupted from his body almost broke through the roof of the hall.

He strode out of the palace door, asked the palace people and then he learned that seven shichen had passed.

Taking the seven shichen as three shichen. No wonder it feels very long.

You Wuming feels that he has become an ant on the frying pan, and also like a butterfly that had broken its wings and fell into a cobweb.

After turning around for a long time, he squatted down in front of the bed again and stared at her face that is sleeping peacefully.

“Little Mulberry, Little Mulberry, Little Mulberry…”

He called her nervously in a low voice.

His voice was already hoarse.

But she never woke up.

You Wuming didn’t know how he had survived the night. When the light came in, he stared at the bright light in a daze, only to feel that his brain was dizzy.

Everything seems to be meaningless.

Just when he felt like he had turned into a piece of wood or a pool of stagnant water, there was a very light groaning sound that came from the bed.

He took a deep breath and his eyes widened when he looked over.

Then he saw her frowned, covered the back of her neck with one hand at some point, groaning but couldn’t open her eyes.

You Wuming: “…”

He forgot that he knocked out that wooden Sang Yuanyuan with his hand yesterday.

So, she actually came back long ago, but this body is in a coma…

You Wuming laughed: “Pfftt hahahaha!”

The furious You Wuming: “It’s me who killed myself!”

Sang Yuanyuan opened her eyes with difficulty: “You Wuming, what’s wrong with you?”

He turned the black eyeball once to the left and once to the right: “No, nothing. Little Mulberry, how is it?”

Pretending to be totally unconcerned.

Sang Yuanyuan stared at him for a while, then blinked and said: “Do whatever you want with Jang Yanji. Our mother said that she doesn’t want that body anymore.”

You Wuming took a long breath very, very slowly: “Have you seen her?”

“Yeah.” Sang Yuanyuan’s expression was indescribable, “She lives well in that other world. She is very happy, and she doesn’t want to come back here anymore.”

You Wuming sneered: “That’s good, I don’t want to see her either. If she really comes, I have to feed an extra mouth and spend a lot of money instead.”

“You are really like her.” She muttered in a low voice.

He observed her expression secretly, and like a predator, he quietly approached her and wrapped her in his arms. After she recovered a little, he simply pressed her into the middle of the cloud bed.