453

Chapter 83.1 Bonfire Bridal Chamber Night

They finally arrived at the garrison town.

Stepping into this black iron fortress, they felt waves of desolate and heroic aura burst onto their face.

The soldiers of the You state’s army who died in the battle were all transported here by their companions. They all lay quietly and neatly in the middle of the fortress.

On the black iron platform, where the soldiers lay one after another, there are still seriously injured soldiers who still had the spare strength. They were still fighting until the last breath to resist the invasion of the underworld demons.

It was unknown how many underworld demons’ corpses have been piled up under the platform.

As soon as they stepped into the garrison town, Sang Yuanyuan heard a hearty and weak laughter: “Even if I lie down, I won’t live past tonight. Being able to kill so many underworld demons, this is really profitable! Bah! “

As soon as she heard the sound, she knew it was a mouthful of blood that gushed out.

Like cicadas chirping in summer, laughter broke out at one place and immediately triggered a huge burst of laughter. These seriously injured soldiers laughed and waved their weapons with a very powerless sound.

You Wuming took away his sword and looked indifferent: “Go. Bring all the people down.”

“Yes!” Little Five immediately arranged the soldiers under his command. A quarter of an hour later, all the seriously injured soldiers who were still alive were carried to the open space in the center of the fortress. Little Five brought his other subordinates to take over the platforms to resist the underworld demons’ attack.

“Lord!” The severely wounded protested in unison, “We are too badly injured internally and can’t live that long anymore! Just vainly waiting for death like this, isn’t it just a waste! Allow us to fight! We can still kill the underworld demons! Lord, we really don’t want to live anymore! We don’t want to be burdens for the other brothers!”

“Good then.” You Wuming smiled lightly, “Who dares to die, I will kill his whole family when I get back later and let the whole family be neatly reunited under the ground.”

All the wounded: “…”

You Wuming raised his face: “Shut up and meditate.”

This time, no one dared to nag anymore. All the wounded soldiers in the vicinity pursed their lips and reluctantly entered their meditation state.

You Wuming turned his head and looked towards Sang Yuanyuan.

She pursed her lips slightly and then nodded firmly at him.

After learning that nearly two thousand seriously injured soldiers had been left in the garrison town, Sang Yuanyuan had already begun to seize the time to accumulate spirit essence and recover her spirit.

These soldiers are all wearing dark armor.

Dark armor can evenly distribute the damage caused by the underworld demons’ attack on the body to every part of the armor. There is only one reason for the fatal internal injury when wearing the dark armor——These meticulous and thorough attack powers are just like the slow-fire stewing the meat. It has penetrated the body under the dark armor, and the internal organs and bones have been torn like cotton wool by it.

Such an injury will naturally make people feel extremely painful. When they can’t bear it anymore, the seriously injured can only cover it up by paralyzing themselves with laughter.

Since Sang Yuanyuan stepped into the garrison town, these painful laughs have not stopped even for a moment.

When the pain came out again, it already can’t be saved anymore.

These soldiers already have a clear idea in their mind, so they will voluntarily stay here to guard the corpses of their companions while dragging down a large group of underworld demons with them.

In fact, they are already waiting for their death.

The more than four thousand soldiers who returned with You Wuming naturally understood the situation of these wounded. Many of them were already following in the footsteps of these seriously wounded soldiers.

Two sad and stirring emotions collided in one place, making this black iron fortress filled with the smell of tragedy everywhere.

At this moment, under the strong command of You Wuming, the seriously injured and dying soldiers have started to lean against the people around them, sitting slantingly in the center of the town, pretending to have entered meditation——It is impossible to really enter the meditation state and they can only breathe harder, so they can still struggle to live for a little bit longer.

The rest of the soldiers only thought that their Lord wanted to give these brothers a more simple and direct way to die so they spontaneously sang the unique elegy of the You state.