412

Chapter 76.5 Who Is The Hero

Sang Yuanyuan nodded. Although she didn’t have any sense of orientation, she could feel that the entire underground palace extended out from this place as the center.

Building the core hub of the underground city under the former site of the royal city does have a sense of belonging and memorial significance.

You Wuming swung his sword out with a turn of his hand, and a series of greenish white lights of thunder were waved to the top of the hall conveniently, which then quietly sank inside the several zhang wide patterned stone. He was extremely focused, tilted his head, squinted, and constantly looked at the roof of the hall, adding thunder and lightning one after another to the roof of the underground city which still looked intact.

After being busy for about a stick of incense’s time, he finally retracted the sword satisfactorily and said with a smirk: “Done. The next step is to find a good place to watch the show.”

He pulled the rein and Duan Ming spread its four hooves to leave the side hall. You Wuming searched for a suitable location, then blasted out a neat tunnel on the wall as he did when they came here before he took Sang Yuanyuan and left that group of halls. After arriving at a crack in the abyss, he dug out a big stone from the side to plug the hole.

“You Wuming.” Sang Yuanyuan poked him.

“Huh?” He was looking triumphantly at the tunnel on the wall that was sealed back to its original state.

“The place where you just punched through, the walls are full of patterns.”

You Wuming: “…”

So, it’s meaningless for him to block the tunnel carefully here.

His dark eyes turned and as if nothing had happened, he commanded Duan Ming to continue to move forward.

“Let’s exit the abyss from the Qin state’s living sacrifice altar.” He said calmly.

Although there is an entrance to the underground royal city, it must be heavily guarded there. If they exit from there, they will definitely alert the enemy. So You Wuming chose to return to the abyss channel where the underworld demons gathered, and leave the underground along the entrance of the abyss.

Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t help looking back towards the direction of the underground royal city.

You Wuming turned away her head: “Don’t worry, Little Mulberry. It’s been so many years and just one or two days won’t matter that much. Before we leave Qin state, I will solve this matter for you.”

She said: “Yeah, I know. You are a great hero.”

They looked at each other and smiled, understanding each other’s thoughts.

Soon, following the twisting and turning underground tunnel, You Wuming found the mouth of the abyss in Qin state.

Sang Yuanyuan simply admired his navigation ability to the extreme. In such a place where there is no reference at all, and with no compass on his body, being able to figure out the north, south, east, and west is already against the sky. He can even go straight to the mouth of the abyss all the way without hindrance.

When the underworld demon rushed forward, they were all swept onto the surrounding stone wall by a circle of greenish white thunder flame that he casually swung out. The thunder and fire were intertwined and the poor underworld demons turned into a pool of black unknown substances, splashing all over the wall like ink.

You Wuming very naturally and very carelessly turned his head and said to Sang Yuanyuan: “Did you see it? Once I act, you will no longer have the opportunity to collect the Solid Jade Crystal anymore.”

“Mm-hmm!”

You Wuming looked at her sideways.

He found that her expression could jump back and forth freely between sincerity and perfunctoriness.

“Little Mulberry, you are really so gifted.” He praised inexplicably.

Sang Yuanyuan smiled at him modestly, then looked up at the mouth of the abyss where only a ray of sky remained.

“Can you fly while bringing the dog?”

When he flew out of the abyss of Han state last time, he only took her with him, and it was also helped by the explosive power from the spiritual fire vein. This time, he is bringing a big fat dog with him and there is no spiritual fire vein that can be detonated here, only a spiritual wood vein with faint greenlight. She really doesn’t know how You Wuming plans to go up.