471

Chapter 86.1 Can Only Be Killed By Me

Holding the fragment of the Heavenly Divination Mirror, a scene slowly floated up in front of Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes.

In any case, she would never have thought that the scene of Jiang Yanji and Huangfu Jun would be like this.

She saw the end of these two people.

All the cultivation bases were abolished and their limbs were broken. They were put in a large iron cage and transported to the White Jade Bridge.

“You shouldn’t, absolutely shouldn’t, shouldn’t repeatedly try to kill the Emperor.” An old eunuch with a round face smiled happily. “When it is already at this stage, Empress Meng will no longer be soft-hearted anymore! You two, just go to the netherworld cleanly! The water in this Qiongqing Pond will surely wash away the sins of you two. In the next life, remember to reincarnate as an honest person and be content with your life! “

Emperor? Empress Meng? Is this talking about Han Shaoling and Meng Wuyou?!

Jiang Yanji in the iron cage was in a haggard and embarrassed appearance, but her back was still straight. She stared at the old eunuch fiercely and said in a hoarse voice: “Jiang One, I treated you well and have always trusted you. Unexpectedly, you colluded with Han Shaoling and betrayed me!”

Hearing what Jiang Yanji said, Sang Yuanyuan immediately remembered that this round-faced old eunuch was the one who always followed Jiang Yanji during her visit to and from the Capital.

Being able to be named Jiang One also shows how much her trust toward him was, but this person actually betrayed Jiang Yanji and took refuge under Han Shaoling instead?

The old eunuch still smiled kindly, turned his body to arch his cupped hands towards the distance, then turned back again and said: “The Emperor is the true Son of Destiny. If you can judge the situation earlier, abdicate your power and step aside to give a more worthy person a chance, then it will turn into a good story too. Unfortunately, you two have to fight against heaven! Alas, whoever that goes against heaven since ancient times, which one of them comes to a good end?”

“Bah!” Huangfu Jun spat out a tooth coldly, “F*ck his destiny!”

He was leaning against the iron cage and sitting crookedly. From his appearance, it could clearly be seen that he had been tortured quite a lot.

The old eunuch shook his head regretfully and said: “You two, there’s no need to fall until this low, isn’t it? If you are willing to lower your head and beg for mercy, the Emperor will definitely still leave room for you. What a pity…”

He turned his back unbearably and waved his hand.

From the side, two rows of small eunuchs immediately ran out while bending their backs, then lifted the iron cage and threw it down the White Jade Bridge.

“——”

When the iron cage entered the water, it made a deep muffled noise.

Strings of bubbles floated up and then it gradually turned into only two small strings that floated occasionally.

The old eunuch stood quietly by the bridge corridor and looked at the moon reflected in the pool. After a long time, he tilted his head.

Several small eunuchs jumped down and after a while, they dragged the two wet bodies onto the shore.

A generation of Female Emperor Jiang Yanji and peerless hero Huangfu Jun actually suffocated to death in this small pond.

The old eunuch squatted down and his hands pressed on each of them. In a quick time, the two dead bodies were burned to black ashes.

“The Emperor has been on the throne for thirteen years and already has a solid foundation. Why didn’t you just give up?” The old eunuch sighed, “Power indeed can fascinate people’s eyes, but it will cost people their life too…”

The scene then slowly disappeared before Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes.

When she watched this passage, You Wuming didn’t interfere at all. He just sat cross-legged crookedly on one side, resting his cheek in his hand and flashed his gaze towards her time and again.

Sang Yuanyuan opened her eyes.

“Has been on the throne for thirteen years…” Her empty eyes penetrated through You Wuming as she said to herself, “Starting from this moment, there’s only ten years left before the destiny that The Great Heavenly Divination Technique had predicted to happen…”

The old eunuch said that Han Shaoling had been on the throne for thirteen years.

Thirteen years after his accession to the throne, the history is still there.

In other words, after Han Shaoling ascended the throne, he really took the eighteen states of the Cloud Realm and survived that decade of catastrophe!

“You Wuming…” Sang Yuanyuan slowly returned to her senses. Her eyes faintly looking at the man who seemed to be very indecent, “We two seem to have encountered a great event!”

You Wuming laughed, leaned most of his body over and grabbed her into his arms.

“It seems that I have roughly understood it.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “In this world, there should have been a catastrophe that cannot be passed. Later, the ‘Way of Heaven’ made a divination and foresaw that after bringing the soul of Meng Wuyou, the other world’s Mary Su, over and used her strong luck to assist Han Shaoling, these two people can lead the Cloud Realm through this catastrophe.”

You Wuming raised his eyebrow: “What is Mary Su?”