483

Chapter 88.1 King Dong’s Burial

Leaving Bai state, they have to go through the two states of Feng and Zhao to go to Yun state.

Along the way, Sang Yuanyuan was sorting out the clues in her mind.

There are several things that can be determined now.

First, six years ago, the thing that caused her soul to go to another world was indeed the handwriting of the Temple of Heaven and was operated by this Yun Zhizhuo. She also knew about it at that time, but it is a pity that she has completely forgotten that memory now.

Second, it can be proved that the soul of Mary Su, Meng Wuyao, was also obtained by the Temple of Heaven, with the purpose of replacing Sang Yuanyuan herself and assisting Han Shaoling.

Third, the Temple of Heaven can manipulate the so-called ‘power of destiny’ to a certain extent through some unknown means. The three falling thunder and the colorful power in the broken mirror are all made by the Temple of Heaven. Moreover, using this ‘power of destiny’ will cause the underworld demons to become restless. She wondered what the relationship between these two things was.

“There is one more question.” Sang Yuanyuan pondered deeply for a moment. “How do they know when Han Shaoling and Meng Wuyou will have an accident?”

Such real-time protection is really incredible.

You Wuming squinted his eyes.

There are really so many secrets in the Temple of Heaven.

“It doesn’t matter.” He grinded his teeth so much that it made a creaking sound, “Just catch it back and interrogate it slowly.”

Their group brushed past the border line, quietly crossed the Feng state, passed through the Zhao and Jiang states, and finally reached Yun state.

The people sent by Yun Xuzhou have lined up neatly on both sides of the official road, waiting for Sang Bujin’s group to arrive.

When they got closer, a high-ranking female official jumped off the cloud beast, walked quickly to the front, bowed her hands to salute and said: “The Regent Ruler has something important to do today and asked this subordinate to lead the troops here to help. If Crown Prince Sang has any order, just tell this subordinate. Oh, this subordinate’s name is Zhang Yiqiao.”

Failed to see Yun Xuzhou, Sang Bujin’s appearance was obviously a little lost. He said, “I will trouble General Zhang then.”

Because they had contacted Yun Xuzhou in advance, Zhang Yiqiao’s men already brought all the ice digging equipment with them.

“The King of Dong state bought a large amount of equipment in the territory a few days ago. The Regent Ruler took care of it and the things that were sold to the King of Dong state were all ‘extremely good’ things! The handles are inlaid with large pieces of gold and jade.” Zhang Yiqiao said modestly, “What we will be using now is the civilian’s ice chiseling tools. It is not valuable. The only advantage is that it is strong and durable. It doesn’t matter even if we dig it at will!”

Upon hearing this, Sang Yuanyuan knew that this General Zhang Yiqiao was also an astounding person.

She stepped forward and walked side by side with this female General.

“General Zhang, can you tell me whether the Regent Ruler is deliberately avoiding my elder brother or not?” She secretly glanced towards the direction of Sang Bujin and asked in a low voice.

“Neither, neither.” Zhang Yiqiao didn’t hide it from her either, “Actually, today is the annual clan gathering. As you also know, the ancestor, although paralyzed for so many years, his body has always been strong. Every year on this day, all the younger generation of the Yun clan will go to the ancestral temple to meet the old ancestor. This is already a tradition! It’s just that you also know that the ancestor has a special identity after all. Therefore, our Yun state has always acted in a low-key manner and never made a big splash.”

“Oh…” Sang Yuanyuan had a sudden realization.

The ancestor refers to the last Emperor Yun five hundred years ago.

Before he became paralyzed, he was originally the first person in the world who was most likely to ascend the realm. A peerless powerhouse in the ninth layer of Shining Spirit Base, but was powerless being plotted by the so-called ‘curse’, paralyzed and ill, with his descendants withering, so he had to give way to the throne.

Because his cultivation base is too high and he has been an emperor for many years, he has a rich heritage. He has been taken care of with miraculous elixir and has not died until now.

“The old ancestor, he must be thinking and looking forward to the revival of the Yun clan!” Sang Yuanyuan was deeply moved.

“Naturally.” Zhang Yiqiao sighed, “Every time the royal family has a new addition of a family member, the old ancestor will be happy for many days. Every year in the clan’s gathering, the old ancestor will spend a lot of money to prepare spiritual elixirs for the younger generation——You just don’t know that usually, this ancestor is very stingy!”