440

Chapter 81.1 Give Me The Buying-Life Money

In this bloody wilderness, the two figures embraced each other tightly, exchanging short and sweet kisses.

Relying on her instinct, she transferred the spirit essence to him and slowed down the damage caused by overdrawing the spirit essence.

“What was that just now? It’s so amazing!” After a long while, Sang Yuanyuan broke away from You Wuming’s embrace and sincerely praised him.

You Wuming whose cheek has recovered a little blood color replied calmly: “Spirit burst. It’s not practical to use it against a Master. It’s meaningless.”

Sang Yuanyuan nodded understandingly: “That’s right. I was also thinking just now that if I meet a strong cultivator, I still have none of the defense and killing skills.”

“How can you have none?!” You Wuming raised his eyebrows and his face was full of disapproval.

“I have?” Sang Yuanyuan was taken aback.

Could it be that she already has it but doesn’t realize it?

Then she saw You Wuming’s lips curled up triumphantly: “Me. I am the strongest shield and sharpest blade in the world.”

He is her spear and also her shield.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…I have a story that I don’t know should be told or not.”

The people in this world have never heard of self-contradictory stories, have they?

You Wuming’s face changed slightly. He covered her mouth with his big hand, put her on the mount and swept forward.

He has been psychologically overshadowed by this very academic and scientific expression of hers.

If he lets her open her mouth, he will definitely lose face again.

“Little Mulberry, meeting you, I have really failed to the utmost level!” You Wuming exhaled bitterly in her ear.

She leaned against him and laughed wildly.

Together with such a person, even if there is a raging sea of blood ahead, it seems to be no different from normal days.

After going forward for a while, they suddenly saw a large red nest towering into the clouds.

“What the hell is that!” Sang Yuanyuan was shocked.

You Wuming casually waved his sword to clean up the root of the entire Great Wall’s section that had fallen. As he drove Duan Ming forward, he calmly said to her, “There is an army trapped by the underworld demons.”

It sounds as if he had experienced it so many times before.

Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment and then understood it. Although ordinary cultivators  can easily kill the underworld demons, they cannot deal with those corpses in time. Therefore, once the army is trapped by the circle of underworld demons, it will soon fall into the sea of blood and mountain of corpses.

Being able to stack it up so high is enough to prove how tenacious and unyielding this army is.

Duan Ming spread all its four hooves and ran wildly, approaching the location of the incident at a fast speed.

Coming closer, Sang Yuanyuan can look more clearly at it. This army relies on the fallen gate and defends hard there. The underworld demons swarmed and stacked, the dead and living are mixed together, like a large red beehive. The ‘beehive’ is densely covered with underworld demons that were waiting for an opportunity to attack, like the young bees that fill the periphery of the hive.

With just a glance, Sang Yuanyuan almost suffered an intensive phobia.

Amidst the sky-shaking roar of the underworld demons, from time to time, a harsh and bold male voice would squeeze out, cursing with dirty words and laughing loudly.

“It’s Zhang Dai!” Sang Yuanyuan tilted her head and glanced at the closed gate not far away.

The monarch of a country and his army were actually locked outside of the Great Wall.

You Wuming opened his thin lips, revealing slightly pointed white teeth, and said with a smile: “It saves us the trouble to separate these two brothers with deep affection.”

Zhang Dai was locked outside the wall. Obviously, it was done by Zhang Jing.

As they got closer and closer to the ‘beehive’, You Wuming who has always been arrogant also couldn’t help but frown slightly.

The current situation is very difficult.

Zhang Dai and his soldiers have completely fallen into the group of underworld demons. The underworld demons overlap with people and the people also overlap with underworld demons. The dead, living and seriously injured are all entangled in one place, making it impossible to distinguish them.

If You Wuming swung his sword and slashed it over a large area, he would definitely stew every human and every underworld demon, alive and dead, together. In that case, they won’t be able to keep even one person alive.

If he kills it one by one, it is unknown how long it will take. These soldiers are already faltering and cannot last long anymore.