438

Chapter 80.5 Unrestrained Plants

He took a deep breath and gritted his teeth.

With a turn of his hand and broke her concentration.

“Not proficient enough. To stir up the spirit essence, it needs to be more well-distributed. Like this.” His voice was so hoarse as if he was suppressing something so much.

He took her hand and swung the sword a few more times again.

“You Wuming, you are so powerful!” Sang Yuanyuan has always been generous with her compliments.

“Too powerful is not necessarily a blessing, Little Mulberry.” Then the man raised his jaw slightly arrogantly and cast down his gaze towards her face. “It would be better, if you have some preparation.”

What he has was the kind of look predators used when they stare at their prey and are about to show their fangs, ready to eat her into his belly.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Sure enough, male creatures in their sexual period always disregard the time and place completely!

She didn’t realize at all what a deadly fire she had inadvertently provoked just now.

She didn’t dare to say much. She honestly planted each and every plant monster more densely according to his instructions.

Soon, they arrived at the wrecked area in Zhang state.

Even the well-equipped Qin state can only desperately try to support itself in the face of this wave of tsunami. Not to mention Zhang state with its internal and external troubles. The big worm Zhang Jing who caused damage from within was occupying the Capital forcibly and discontinued the supply of food, grass and armaments. Zhang Dai, who led the army to run around everywhere, being able to tear down the east wall to make up for the west wall, he should even be praised with one sentence——What a great brickwork skill!

Such a small broken ship that was already swaying in the midst of a raging storm, if it was able to withstand this monstrous tsunami, then there must be something fishy in it.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the gate and wall that were filled with the underworld demons and for a moment, she even felt somewhat afraid to recognize it.

Is this still the Great Wall? Looking up, it was just like the wave of underworld demons that was piled up higher than the other state’s Great Wall.

In the lost area of the Great Wall, the defenders have long been completely wiped out.

Saying it was miserable, but can’t see how miserable it was——Under such a disaster, there may not even be bones that were left behind, all were already crushed and melted into the blood stain on the ground.

“What to do?” Sang Yuanyuan looked at the red waves in front of her and felt she had difficulty in breathing.

You Wuming pulled the reins.

Then Duan Ming stopped running.

He said: “You three, stay here.”

After that, the wings of light spread out behind him and he flew straight out.

Without thinking, Sang Yuanyuan summoned the Chomper Flowers out and guarded one person, one dog and one puppet tightly.

The bud of the fifty-three flowers that stored the spiritual veins have now become empty.

They were summoned out by her and with their mouths open, they were wandering freely in this buffer zone full of underworld demons.

She continued to throw the Chomper Flowers out.

She has advanced two levels in a row. Now she doesn’t know where her limit is anymore.

So she just took this opportunity to give it a try.

In addition to the Chomper Flowers that were fully formed in the Capital of Qin state a few shichen ago, she now has nearly seventy fully formed Chomper Flowers, and the rest will take time to develop slowly.

The energy was surging in the bud. One after another, the original shaped Chomper Flower was thrown out by her and then they staggered to collect the scattered underworld demons.

Looking at the way these entire red-colored big mouths battle, Sang Yuanyuan thought to herself that, compared with Masters at the same level, her large-area and multi-line combat ability is obviously very excellent. What is lacking is the ability to fight alone when facing a real Master.

If a Master like Han Shaoling, Huangfu Jun and Jiang Yanji comes, it will just be a joke for her to throw these flowers out.

When You Wuming is not around, any Master with such strength can easily take this small life of hers away.

What she lacks in her power line is defense skill and single-hit high-damage skill. Frustratingly, her comprehension skills are too Buddha-based, too random and completely uncontrollable by her.

While thinking so, Sang Yuanyuan raised her head to look at You Wuming.

He was already facing the monstrous red waves, then swept straight in and was completely submerged in an instant.

Sang Yuanyuan didn’t worry about him at all.

Just mere underworld demons, they won’t be able to hurt a Master that had broken the boundary.