420

Chapter 77.6 How Spineless You Are

In the dark animal pen, rows of cloud beasts are snoring one after another.

“Duan Ming.” You Wuming bent his back, put one hand next to his lips and made a horn shape with it.

There was no response in the animal pen.

Sang Yuanyuan gripped him nervously: “It won’t be led away by someone, right?”

You Wuming straightened up, squinted his eyes for a moment, then turned around and raised his hand up.

“Three, two…”

The fluffy monster leaped out of the hurdle with the sound of ‘Ouwu’.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

You Wuming looked at it weirdly: “Where’s the puppet? You’re covering for it, stalling for time? Where has it gone? “

Sang Yuanyuan: “…Awesome.”

She looked around.

Soon, she caught a small figure flying over the wall.

Its robe has been taken off to wrap the broken crystals. At this moment, it was wearing a thin white robe, flying in the wind across the eaves of the two corners, like a legendary white ghost.

The puppet jumped back quickly and when it saw You Wuming, it was somewhat startled first. Then it quickly hid its guilty heart, changed its expression, put on an appearance of asking for credit, and handed him a secret scroll.

Sang Yuanyuan said inwardly that it was indeed easy to learn bad behaviour but difficult to learn good behaviour. The puppet had only mixed a few days with the dog, but already faintly acquired the dog’s refined way.

You Wuming didn’t reach out to pick it up. He just directly stared at the puppet with a pair of dark eyes.

After a long time, its appearance became more and more guilty. Finally, it couldn’t hold it anymore and slowly moved out the little hand hidden behind its body.

It carried a rice bag in its hand and there was a faint smell of pig head’s meat wafted out of it…

Duan Ming tilted its head in a very timely manner to clear the relationship: “Ouwu?”

It’s got nothing to do with me, I don’t know anything at all.

The corners of You Wuming’s mouth twitched, and he was amused: “Stealing things now huh. How promising.”

And still stole the pig head’s meat!

The puppet hangs its head lower.

Sang Yuanyuan gently pulled You Wuming’s sleeves, pulled him aside, and whispered: “Say, how did Duan Ming used ‘Ouwuwu’ to express to the puppet such a complex meaning of ‘Go help me steal the pig head’s meat and don’t let You Wuming find it’?”

This is really too magical. What’s more magical is that the puppet can even get it!

You Wuming put his thin lips to her ears and muttered: “Next time, the two of us will hide and watch it secretly!”

“Yeah!” Sang Yuanyuan nodded her head heavily, “So this time, don’t let Duan Ming find out that we already know that it is the master behind the scenes!”

Her serious tone made him unable to hold back a smile.

He circled his fist, put it against his lips and coughed. Then he turned back and said: “What’s the use of stealing this kind of thing! Good for nothing! Give it to Duan Ming then. Bring me the secret scroll.”

After all, the puppet hasn’t become a refined spirit yet. So as soon as it heard this, it immediately grinned and happily delivered the secret scroll to You Wuming’s hand, then handed the pig head’s meat in front of Duan Ming. Afterwards, it put out the pose as if asking for credit from the dog.

Duan Ming: : “??!!!” Isn’t this ghost’s expression already sold me out! Fortunately, Master and Mistress only care about reading the secret scroll!

It took a peek at You Wuming, then quickly lowered its head and slurped the pig head’s meat into its big mouth.

You Wuming, who ‘knows nothing’, was opening the secret scroll lazily.

It’s an urgent memorial from the border. Because Qin Yuquan was hosting a banquet to honor Huangfu Xiong, the urgent report and the jade token was sent to the inspector in charge of evaluating the information, which was then sealed by the inspector before being sent to the main hall.

Unfortunately, it was intercepted by the puppet during the chaos.

This memorial is very simple——Wall is broken, hurry!

The four simple words are very eye-catching.

Even the well-equipped Qin state has it’s Great Wall broken through!

“It seems that this catastrophe is far beyond what’s been anticipated.” Sang Yuanyuan lightly took a cold breath, “You Wuming, our original wedding date, I’m afraid it will be cancelled.”

Getting married at this time, don’t expect even half a guest to attend it.

The secret scroll turned into flying debris at You Wuming’s fingertips. His eyes narrowed slightly and his expression was cold, but the corners of his lips slowly opened up with a smile.

In Duan Ming’s busy schedule, it raised its eyes and glanced at him, then shook its head with schadenfreude——Someone is going to have a very bad luck!