484

Chapter 88.2 King Dong’s Burial

Sang Yuanyuan said: “The ancestor will definitely see the revival of the Yun clan!”

……

With the Yun state’s natives leading the way, the group soon reached the other side of the Snow Mist Valley.

This place doesn’t look like the Snow Mist Valley.

Sang Yuanyuan could hardly recognize it.

She doesn’t know how Yun Xuzhou blew it up, but the glacier actually collapsed. Not to mention the bottom of the valley, even the only mountain path was so deeply buried inside that they can’t see any shadow of it at all.

Now standing between the two snowy peaks and looking forward, one can only see large and small pieces of broken ice and snow filling the original cliff and valley, turning them into a new ice and snow ridge. Huangfu Jun’s people were moving the mountain on the other side of the snow ridge.

Sang Bujin’s face turned red secretly as he thought to himself that although Yun Xuzhou kept her mouth shut and said nothing, when she was asked to do something, she did her best to help. What a friendship!

Zhang Yiqiao spread out her hands and said: “I don’t know why it has turned like this either! The amount of explosive I set up is only enough to collapse a mile of land, and it can’t be more! But who would have thought that although the glacier looks like it can stand an explosion, it actually couldn’t stand even a blast at all!”

The self-flattering Sang Bujin: “…”

“How is the situation with King Dong’s side?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

Zhang Yiqiao gave a thumbs up and said: “Princess Sang is really smart. You even guessed that I had sent someone to stare at them! The eight hundred people dug carefully. They had to turn over every piece of ice and have a look at it. Wherever they passed, they helped us clear the way instead.”

You Wuming was riding the cloud beast diagonally and dragging a line across the map with his fingertips, burning a trace with the black flames on his fingertip: “Make a hole here.”

After receiving the order, the soldiers immediately acted like pangolins, carrying the ice digging equipment and pouncing towards the behemoth-like ice and snow ridge in front of them, then began to work in full swing.

You Wuming pulled another map and pointed on the original mountain path: “Dig out this place.”

Another team of soldiers went away with a puff and blow.

You Wuming stared at the two maps for a while, and then an indifferent smile floated on his lips.

“Father and son died in one place. A very benevolent thing.”

Huangfu Jun colluded with Jiang Yanji and killed Teacher Ming. The hatred he has towards them for killing his father was irreconcilable. You Wuming would never be merciful to him.

In addition, Huangfu Jun exposed his ‘lie detection’ ability which made them couldn’t let him live any longer than this.

It is the time for an end already.

It will take five days to dig a passage to the place at the bottom of the Snow Mist Valley where Huangfu Du was killed that day. The top of the mountain path was cleared up very quickly. At night the next day, the cave where the fake sedan chair was buried at the time of the interception was cleared out——After the cave was finished being used, it had been destroyed and filled with soil again.

“Don’t you have to make some false clues here?” Sang Yuanyuan looked around the clean cave.

After killing Huangfu Du, the crime scene has been carefully cleaned up and no traces have been left at all.

“No need.” You Wuming looked at it nostalgically. “Huangfu Jun will be able to guess it when he sees this cave.”

He curled his lower lip and said: “Don’t tell him yet!”

……

Five days later, the passage under the ridge finally drilled to the crime scene.

On Huangfu Jun’s side, because he had no clue and was afraid of missing any clue, he was still slowly shoveling and leveling a snow ridge and nibbling inward bit by bit.

For the past five days, You Wuming didn’t like to talk very much. He often looked at the passage under the snow ridge in a daze. Once he was dazed, he could stay like that for an hour or two.

She knew what he was thinking.

He was thinking about the canyon where he and his father were attacked.

The day of cutting the enemy down by his own hand is near, and he can finally recall that person again in a wanton and happy way. He wants to use his own memories to find that person back. Here, he will avenge Huangfu Jun together with him.

In the past, every time he met Huangfu Jun, it was all an accidental and unexpected encounter. He had no time to think about it and could only deal with emergencies in a hurry.

But this time, everyone can feel that everything has become different. Huangfu Jun, his favorable situation has been lost and his future is hopeless now.

The injury on his body and heart had destroyed Huangfu Jun’s prosperous power. The success of the separation scheme tore down the solid alliance between him and Jiang Yanji.