582

Chapter 104.3 Each And Everyone’s Ulterior Motives

“Little, Mul, berry. Don’t, stop me.” He paused at each word he said.

At this moment, seeing You Wuming’s illness, Sang Yuanyuan forced herself to calm down.

The corners of her lips curled into a gentle smile, and she brought her soft body close to his body that was full of rage. The hand that was not holding him gently wrapped around him and then she pressed her lips against his ear. She spoke softly, but the words she said were not gentle at all——

“Let me use the Heavenly Divination Mirror to find a way to drag this damn soul. Then, you can do whatever you want after that. Don’t worry. If I am able to get in, naturally, I will be able to come out of it too.”

Sang Yuanyuan actually didn’t have the slightest certainty, but she knew that if You Wuming is allowed to kill Jiang Yanji at this moment, he will definitely fall back into the dark abyss.

Seeing her lover falling into the cliff once again, she definitely has to hold him.

After an unknown amount of time, You Wuming’s breathing finally became steady.

He looked down and saw that Sang Yuanyuan’s wrist had been pinched into leaving several blue and purple fingerprints by him.

“Mulberry!”

“It’s alright, it’s alright. I have the small faced flower.” She smiled heartily, and pasted a faceplate on the wound.

He hugged her tightly from behind, wrapping her in his arms, and his heavy breath sank into her ears.

“Mulberry, fortunately, I have you.”

If he kills Jiang Yanji like this, killing the hope for the real Jiang Yanji to come back, after he calms down, he will definitely regret it for the rest of his life.

She turned around, tiptoed, and touched his forehead with her forehead.

“Me too. I am fortunate to have you too.”

The four eyes are facing each other, and all the affection is in the intersection of the eyes.

She gently kissed him on the chin: “You Wuming, we are not at fault, it is they who are at fault. Our task is to make them pay for their mistakes.”

You Wuming’s eyes gradually calmed down completely.

“Yeah, let’s first interrogate Jiang First. I will interrogate him myself. Mulberry, I don’t want you to see it.” A malicious smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

At such a time, You Wuming had to force himself to do something, so that he would not think too much about those extremely heavy past events.

Jiang Yanji can’t be touched for the time being, so Jiang First can only admit his own bad luck.

……

The Sang state’s soldiers are all strong. The speed of them cleaning up the battlefield is as fast as the wind. Except for Jiang Yanji and Jiang First, not a single prisoner was left.

Both Jiang Yanji and Jiang First were imprisoned in the Heavenly Prison in the Sang state.

When You Wuming was interrogating Jiang First, Sang Yuanyuan accompanied her parents and stood above the Royal City, watching Sang Bujin rush back very anxiously with his army.

“Useless thing!” Sang Chengyin’s lion roar reverberated up and down the wall, “If we wait until you are back, even the dishes will be cold already!”

Sang Bujin: “…”

Wronged and also disgraced.

Yun Xuzhou and Huangfu Xiong are both here! Why didn’t his father save some face for him!

……

It is doomed to be a sleepless night again.

You Wuming interrogated Jiang Yi in the dungeon, and the matter about the leader of the nations, everyone has completely ignored the opinions of You Wuming, the party involved. In the main hall of the King of Sang state, the new leader of the eighteen states of Cloud Realm was decided very hastily and easily.

When You Wuming came lazily to look for Mulberry while rubbing his wrist, everyone bowed to him in unison, and said with a neat and uniform voice——

“I’ve seen the Emperor!”

You Wuming: “…”

A pair of black eyes turned left and right, and finally found the fruit that was hiding in one side laughing.

He raised his eyebrows and instantly entered the state: “Now the world is in great chaos. The most urgent task is to calm the order and appease people’s hearts.”

“Yes!”

After sending everyone away, You Wuming took Sang Yuanyuan to a secluded place.

“Jiang First is dead.” His expression was a little vague.

“Did you get anything from his mouth?”

You Wuming glanced at her dissatisfiedly: “Little Mulberry, it’s me who is interrogating him. If I can’t even make him spit out cleanly, won’t I be more inferior than A Gu?”

“Yes, yes, yes. The Emperor is the most powerful.”