488

Chapter 88.6 King Dong’s Burial

You Wuming is his own nephew after all. If You Wuming didn’t kill all the members of the You clan, or if at that time of You Wuming’s patriciding to inherit the throne he spare Huangfu Li’s life, Huangfu Jun won’t mind at all in supporting him to sit firmly on the top place in the Cloud Realm’s western part.

He couldn’t figure it out at all.

Just now, he was still absolutely sure that this matter was done by the ungrateful woman Jiang Yanji. How could it be You Wuming?! He always thought that You Wuming was nothing more than an ambitious man, so where did such a deep and vicious hatred come from?

At the moment when he clearly saw You Wuming’s face, the shock that Huangfu Jun felt was extremely real.

The incomprehension in his heart has far exceeded his unwillingness and the fear of death.

You Wuming slowly leaned forward and approached him.

The extremely beautiful lips suddenly curled slightly in an ethereal way.

“I killed Huangfu Du, personally.”

Huangfu Jun moved his lips with difficulty and said: “You and I have no resentment nor hatred… How can it get into such a mess?”

“No resentment nor hatred.” You Wuming pressed closer, “Do you still remember what it was like to be beaten into kneeling on the ground?”

Huangfu Jun stared at him blankly.

His eyes, so swollen that only the seams of his eyes could be seen, suddenly opened wider and wider in horror.

At this moment, You Wuming’s face gradually overlapped with a certain handsome face in the depths of his memory. They don’t look alike, but some things can be seen from their bones and blood.

Huangfu Jun had only lost once in his life, which is when he was beaten to the ground and fell to his knees. That was…

“Is there really no hatred nor resentment?” You Wuming smiled so ferociously as he said with a gentle voice, “Living under the same sky with the killer of one’s father, it’s an impossible thing.”

“It’s, it’s impossible… How could you be that Ming kid… How could it be!” He struggled heavily with his eyes wide open.

You Wuming lowered his head and smiled, then raised his foot and kicked, breaking off Huangfu Jun’s bones between the knee and the ankle.

Huangfu Jun gritted his teeth hard but didn’t let out even the slightest miserable grunt.

“It’s all thanks to you.” You Wuming slowly bend his waist down and the dark star slowly rotates in his eyes. “That I own this body and also have the blood of both the Enchanter and Arcane clan——Now, I need you to do one last thing. Do it well and I will let you have a painless death. Take out the jade token and contact Huangfu Xiong.”

“Don’t even think about it.” Huangfu Jun smiled miserably, “If you want to torture me, do whatever you want. Don’t ever think about using me again to provoke Dong state and Tiandu! Heh, a mere blood power from the Enchanter clan won’t be able to control people with firm will!”

“Oh?” You Wuming smiled lightly. The black flame followed his slender fingers and crawled towards Huangfu Jun.

His movement paused for a while as he suddenly thought of something.

“Mulberry!” He suddenly turned his head and shouted at Sang Yuanyuan, “Turn around. Don’t look.”

He wants to do some cruel things to Huangfu Jun.

Rather than retreating, Sang Yuanyuan walked a few steps forward, approached him, and gently put a small hand on his shoulder: “I am not afraid. I said before that no matter what you do, I will always support you.”

He noticed a slight tremor in her voice and couldn’t help sighing gently.

He retracted the black flame and gave up his original plan. He only raised his fist and hit towards the heart with a heavy blow, knocking Huangfu Jun to the verge of death.

He pinched Huangfu Jun’s jaw and the dark star swirled in his eyes again. His voice was as soft as a whisper when he said: “I will say it again. Pick up the jade token, contact Huangfu Xiong and say to him…”

With that said, his other hand had taken out a jade token from Huangfu Jun’s belt and broken it.

Huang Fujun’s line of sight has already blurred. He vomited blood and replied: “Huh! Don’t even think about it! You want to use the blood power of the Enchanter clan to let me lie to my Little Brother…”

You Wuming clung to his ear, and only he could hear his voice: “Then tell him, the person who killed you is not Jiang Yanji.”

Huang Fujun’s completely blurred eyes condensed for a moment, as if a little puzzled, but his dull and dying brain was no longer able to react. He was a little anxious in his heart too. He couldn’t wait to tell his brother the truth, so he spit out the truth——

“The person who killed me was not Jiang Yanji!”

After that, Huang Fujun seemed to have fulfilled his wish, struggled a little, then closed his eyes forever.

He was no longer able to think anymore about what these two truths had become in Huang Fu Hsiung’s ears when they were put together——

“Huh! Don’t even think about it! You want to use the blood power of the Enchanter clan to let me lie to my Little Brother the person who killed me was not Jiang Yanji.”