558

Chapter 100.4 The Giant Cauldron Of God’s Bone

She took a long breath and looked at You Wuming in horror.

Although it’s a dead end, by doing so, what’s the difference between them and the Temple of Heaven?

Her eyes fell on You Wuming’s face with a little confusion and disbelief. After a daze, her mood suddenly calmed down.

She knew the man she fell in love with.

He is not a good person, but he is definitely a person with a bottom line and principles. If this move is not successful, it doesn’t matter either. If it can succeed, he must have already made plans and figured out the route of retreat.

At this moment, he is closing his eyes and doing his best.

Quiet and beautiful.

Sang Yuanyuan took a deep breath and carefully drew out many big faced flowers around him. If he failed, she would try her best to put out the fire.

In her dictionary, there is no such thing as ‘sit and wait to die’. Even if she is pressed on the chopping board, she still needs to toss with all her strength.

She watched You Wuming nervously, paying attention to every subtle change in his expression in order to respond immediately.

What she didn’t expect was that the fire would come so fiercely.

It’s really too sudden!

She didn’t have any preparations at all!!

At the time when she was lost in thought, You Wuming, the jade man with dark eyebrows, white face and red lips who was originally quiet, suddenly became a big fire man!

The colorful flame ‘roared’ in an instant and ignited on him, burning his whole body from the inside out. The black iron cauldron made a deep and muffled sound under his palm. It’s so overwhelming.

Sang Yuanyuan instantly cooled him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet.

There are only two words left in her heart and mind: They’re finished.

If she thinks about it, it should probably be so too. The giant cauldron with a diameter of 1,500 li underground, how much colorful force is in it! Through resonance, the black flame in the small tripod is amplified by tens of thousands of times and ignited in the giant cauldron. What terrifying backlash does You Wuming have to endure?!

Sang Yuan’s brain reacted one step faster than her body.

She leaped forward and hugged him.

At that moment, she only felt that from the body to the soul, she was burned by the colorful flame.

By instinct, she turned all her spirit essence into dew form and desperately sprinkle it on his burning body.

In this raging flame, she and You Wuming are thoroughly and completely connected from heart to heart.

She clearly felt his perseverance.

Although it has been completely burned through by the colorful flame, he has no intention of giving up at all. The whole person’s will is like his sword, straight and indomitable. Under the tempering of the raging flame, it has become red and transparent, but there’s not even the slightest intention of flinching at all.

Unless he is burned to ashes!

Her spiritual thoughts are like vines, entangling him.

The blade, like a soldering iron, made her die of pain.

Being tortured alive by the flame, the heart that seems had been thrown into the oil pan just now and tortured, now calmed down instead.

Very nice. She can be together with him. However he is, is however she is.

She is only afraid that she can only watch it helplessly and can’t share the burden with him.

She turned herself into sugar cane and desperately squeezed out her cool juice to help him cool down.

[Little Mulberry, you said that you can’t be squeezed dry. Dare to lie to me, you are dead.] You Wuming’s spiritual mind moved extremely slowly.

[Can’t you say something nice at this time?] She clings to all of him with all of herself.

[Alright, let’s talk about it later.] His spiritual mind seemed to have been mixed with a smile.

[?]

Sang Yuanyuan could not tell anymore whether she herself was dead or alive.

The only thought in her mind is to try her best to be close to him and depend on each other for survival. At the end of the stage, there was no need to care about any spirit essence anymore. The flame itself has become a part of the body and soul.

It may be the water that burns, or the flame itself has turned into water.

Who knows?

She only knows that You Wuming, like her, is using his best efforts to keep the two of them alive.

This is a real side-by-side fight.

From the hands of the God of Death, snatching almost invisible vitality.