432

Chapter 79.5 The King of Flapping Moth

You Wuming smiled ferociously. He was wielding the sword with one hand and the strike swayed towards all the direction in the field. When Duan Ming’s four hooves landed to the ground, there were only patches of black burnt embers as far as the eyes could see.

The tsunami that toppled the top of Mount Tai was torn into a terrifying gap by this single blow.

The nineteen Chomper Flowers followed You Wuming’s footsteps closely, flicking their little brown tails while rushing forward, and swallowed the scattered underworld demons into their abdomen.

“Do you want to help Huangfu Jun?” She took the time to ask.

“Of course.” You Wuming’s thin lips were slightly hooked.

So Sang Yuanyuan transferred the Chomper Flowers to the place close to Huangfu Jun’s vicinity, which relieved him from a lot of pressure.

The Dong state army in the rear soon caught up, spread out their formation and stabilized their footing.

With these long steel ‘dams’, the impact of the underworld demons was greatly reduced. The underworld demons, who flock to the inner Great Wall and have already spread everywhere, can only be culled to the middle section of the inner Great Wall.

The Great Wall defenders used oil, rolling stones and heavy crossbows to survive the first wave of the most shocking tide.

You Wuming turned his head and obliquely rushed towards the inner Great Wall, crushing the overwhelming waves of underworld demons along the way to pieces.

When they passed by, only the residual underworld demon’s embers like scorched paper scraps could be seen flying in the air, like countless small black butterflies.

And You Wuming, who fought with all his strength, was already spreading out the wings of light on his back at some unknown time.

Sang Yuanyuan suddenly had an intuition that You Wuming would probably gain a new nickname after this battle.

As soon as this thought just emerged, someone in the Dong state army who hurriedly caught up with the formation behind had already let the emotional sigh out——

“The… The Netherworld’s King of Butterflies!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

It’s obviously the King of Flapping Moths.

In fact, the high-level Dong state army is actually not afraid of the underworld demons.

They followed closely behind You Wuming and smoothed out those small groups of underworld demons for him. Their cooperation was also extremely tacit.

This line, like a triangular sharp blade, has deeply penetrated into the vital point of the roaring underworld demons. It makes this surging wave of underworld demons be utterly routed. Where it passes, the neat and tidy wave of underworld demons suddenly sways irregularly. Stampeding incidents occur frequently, the rhythm is chaotic, and the first terrifying wave seems to almost disappeared.

The Dong state army that served by Huangfu Jun’s side was also the elite of the elite.

At first, they were also stunned by the monstrous waves, but it was only temporary. When they recovered their senses and arranged the formation again, they were like the wall of gold and stone[1], and no underworld demon could break through it.

The army lined up and protected the flanks with a thorny shield. Like You Wuming, they moved diagonally toward the vicinity of the Great Wall. Although the speed is slow, the victory lies in the very wide spread, and it sweeps over with the shape of a line. Suddenly, the wave of underworld demons under the Great Wall was crushed into the soles of the feet.

Huangfu Jun’s army, in terms of their overall strength, are among the best in the eighteen states of the Cloud Realm——Only Tiandu’s Imperial Army, which has never been exposed to other people, may be able to fight it head-on.

Sang Yuanyuan thought to herself for a moment and knew why You Wuming wanted to help Huangfu Jun. Because between helping him or not helping him, the underworld demon can’t do anything to him. At most, some soldiers die for it. So, it’s better to pick up this freely offered favor. It will be wasted in vain anyway.

Facing the underworld demon, it’s better to have one less human that dies!

The Dong state army that follows behind You Wuming doesn’t have the slightest dissent at all. They wholeheartedly formed the formation and plunder for You Wuming. If You Wuming is the head of a wave, then they are the tail of the wave that follows closely. They wholeheartedly cooperate with it and kill the enemy with all their strength.

This long-range raid is hundreds of li away.

This section of Qin state is well-equipped after all. Although the outer Great Wall was completely destroyed, the inner Great Wall basically survived the first wave of this monstrous tide——When the underworld demons fell into the buffer zone from a height of several tens of zhang, most of them had already smashed themselves into a pool of minced meat. Afterwards, when the next wave of underworld demons rolled down, it smashed many of the underworld demons in front of them to death. So the pressure had been automatically reduced by a lot when they rushed to the inner Great Wall.

[1] gold and stone: a symbol of hardness and strength.