461

Chapter 84.3 Indulge You Too Much

On the Great Wall, the battle did not stop at all. The attack of the underworld demons has slowed down greatly, which is only equivalent to the normal ‘Tidal Bore’ level——Speaking of it, human beings have always had unlimited potential. No matter how the pressure increases, they can quickly adjust their state and deal with the difficulties and hardships in front of them as long as they get a little time to take a breath. After experiencing the underworld demons’ wave, the ‘Tidal Bore’ that once turned them pale seems to have become drizzle now.

The soldiers took turns to deal with the ‘Tidal Bore’, and the rest came to the plain to attend the bonfire banquet.

Everyone was holding the inferior wine in their hands, looked at the grill in front of them and drooled. In order to compete for the Giant Frog’s legs that have not yet been roasted, there have been fierce but harmless small-scale armed fights in several places.

In the dark night, piles of bonfires ignited endless joy and hope.

You Wuming walked leisurely among the bonfires while holding Sang Yuanyuan in his arms.

She was quite guilty. She always felt that her whole body exuded a strong smell of You Wuming everywhere. She keeps thinking that as long as others took a look, they would see through what happened in the bridal chamber, which was the matter that made her so soft and turned into such a pool of water.

She hid her face in his arms and clutched his clothes with both of her hands so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

Listening to the cheers and blessings around them one after another, the happiness in her heart keeps rising and can’t be stopped.

You Wuming was very calm instead.

People with thick skin are indeed different.

He walked slowly, his heart was beating steadily and his footsteps were in perfect order.

“Mulberry, we have arrived.” He suddenly lowered his head and said to her in a low voice.

She probed her ostrich’s head out of his arms and saw Sang Chengyin standing near a large bonfire not far away with a sullen face.

You Wuming put her on the ground and held her very attentively to prevent her legs from becoming soft.

“Humph!” The heavy nasal sound made the bonfire in front of them sway, and the black bear-like King Sang said with a deep voice: “You Wuming, I will just leave my baby girl to you then! But I have to make it clear first in front of my Sang state soldiers and your You state soldiers——If you dare to wrong her, I will hunt you to the end of the world and will never give up before one of us is dead!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

It’s really a very peculiar congratulatory speech for a wedding.

What’s more peculiar is that the soldiers of both the Sang state and the You state neatly cheered in unison. They didn’t feel that there was anything wrong with this ‘congratulatory speech’ at someone’s wedding.

It’s really a perplexing behavior.

Sang Yuanyuan thought everyone must only be thinking about the fragrant frog that was about to be roasted in front of them, so they didn’t care what Sang Chengyin said at all.

You Wuming was still smiling and his smile can’t even be suppressed anymore. It goes straight to the tip of the eyebrows and the root of the ears.

He nodded and said: “Thank you for your trust, Father-in-law! In this life, I, You Wuming, will only marry this one wife. I will give everything I have, protect and love her, and will never let her suffer any injustice.”

Sang Chengyin was in a trance for a moment and immediately shouted decisively afterwards: “King of You state! Only marry one wife in this life. This is what you said yourself!”

“What is said can not be retracted.” You Wuming clenched Sang Yuanyuan’s hand tightly.

With an identity like him, there is no need to make a heavy oath. The Lord of a state, what he says is the golden rule. There is no reason to slap himself in the face.

“Tsk!” Sang Chengyin stepped over from the side of the fire, and embraced You Wuming’s shoulder affectionately. Then he said with the expression as if he was having a toothache: “Why didn’t you come since the beginning? If you said earlier that you will only marry one wife, I wouldn’t discuss the marriage with the Han state at all. I would have married my daughter to you a long time ago!”