519

Chapter 94.2 Important Secrets

In this jade box, there was a crimson-red soft body that looked like a jellyfish lying prone, squirming a few times from time to time, producing a few transparent red eggs.

Yun Xuzhou took a long breath and held her forehead, feeling dizzy.

Sang Yuanyuan quickly stepped forward to support her.

"Is this a poisonous bloodworm? It looks like a bloodworm queen." Yun Xuzhou murmured absent mindedly.

Getting so many snakes, insects, rats and ants here, is it to guard this secret?

You Wuming stretched out his hand lazily and took the box from Yun Xuzhou's hand.

"Let's try to refine it."

He jumped back and jumped onto the big bed made of warm jade. Without taking off his shoes, he squatted on the bed and refined the bloodworm queen together with the jade box.

The black flame on his palm surged up and surrounded the jade box.

The jellyfish-shaped bloodworm queen suddenly jumped up, making a sharp 'squeaking' sound and twisting its soft body frantically, trying to break open the jade box to escape.

You Wuming smiled coldly. His other hand tightly clasped the lid of the box and the black flame on his palm soared.

Seeing that nothing will happen for a while, Sang Yuanyuan pulled two chairs and motioned Yun Xuzhou to sit down.

"As I said just now. There is actually no evidence but a combination of many doubts makes me want to have a look at the Old Ancestor." Sang Yuanyuan said sincerely.

Her original plan was indeed like this.

As long as she knew the Old Ancestor, she could look through the broken mirror to see if he had any problems.

Who would have thought that this Old Ancestor himself would be exposed like this?

"What doubts?" Yun Xuzhou looked extremely tired.

This Old Ancestor has a lot of weight in the hearts of the descendants of the Yun clan, and it is not an exaggeration to say that the faith has collapsed.

Sang Yuanyuan spread her palm and folded her fingers one by one while analyzing it for her--

"First of all, I realize that there is something wrong with the bloodworm's matter. Since the person behind the scenes has the strength to make the entire Yun clan be infected with the bloodworms, then it's all the more easier if the person wanted to kill and exterminate the whole Yun clan--Just push the blame to the 'Will of Heaven'. Such a great scheme is enough to prove that the culprit is unscrupulous. Then why should the culprit show mercy to the Yun clan? There must be an inside story here."

"Second, five hundred years ago, the Yun clan showed no signs of decline but 'accidents' happened one after another, and the talents in the clan continued to perish. This in itself is unthinkable--See, the Jiang clan right now is not very powerful either, right? If the Dong state wants to assassinate the Jiang clan's talented people continuously, is it possible? It may succeed at the beginning, but after a few kills, the Jiang clan will definitely react and strengthen their defenses. But the Yun clan at that time was left just like that, being slaughtered by others? There is an inside story again here. "

"Third, why did Yun Zhizhuo appear in the ancestral temple? And Yun Xuyang was also poisoned again at the clan meeting. So my doubts rose up--Could it be that everyone in the Yun clan is poisoned here?"

"Fourth, you mentioned yesterday that the glacier under the Yun state will be displaced every five hundred years. This time coincides with the time when the Yun clan's accident happened. Although there is no conclusive evidence, all of these points to the same person at the same time."

Yun Xuzhou couldn't help interrupting: "What's the connection between the glacier and this matter?"

Sang Yuanyuan said: "You Wuming and I were sent to the underground by the glacier displacement and we ran into a miraculous thing. This miraculous thing is closely related to what the Temple of Heaven is doing behind the back. Then I thought, maybe this is not a coincidence, but a cause and effect? What if Emperor Yun discovered the secrets in the underground because of the displacement of the glacier at that time, and then he personally led everything afterwards?"

Yun Xuzhou's body suddenly swayed. Holding her forehead, a slightly crazy smile appeared on the corners of her lips: "Therefore, Yun Zhizhuo is his person. The person who wants to clean the Yun clan's so-called 'sin' is Emperor Yun himself. Ha, hahaha!"

After laughing and laughing, tears streamed down on her face.

"It's all just for his own sake!" You Wuming raised her eyebrows and jumped down from the warm jade bed.

The jade box in his hand is empty, and the bloodworm queen is missing.

"Have you finished eating?" Sang Yuanyuan asked in a friendly and polite manner.