563

Chapter 101.3 The Dream Is Plump

He hugged the puppet, turned around and swept onto Duan Ming’s back.

Duan Ming: “!!!” This bear is really f*cking heavy!

The furry fat meteor smashed back into the army in the blink of an eye——Mixed into the Duan Ming of Dong state core battle cavalry’s mount. Now it has put on the best beast armor, its condition has become better and better and it is no longer the poor beast back then.

“Kill!”

The battle is imminent.

Whatever Pearl of Remembrance, has been completely forgotten by Huangfu Xiong by now.

Jiang Yanji’s performance just now has been enough to prove that she is a crazy woman who treats others as fools.

With Huangfu Xiong’s level of intelligence and wisdom, he naturally would no longer doubt that Huangfu Jun’s death has anything to do with You Wuming.

It’s originally something that is not related in any way.

The waiting army immediately launched a charge.

Jiang Yanji was entangled in the center of the storm by the two Masters of Dong state. Her lungs exploded with anger, but there was nothing she could do at all to this fool Huangfu Xiong!

She can only shout for help in the end.

Thus, a war of hundreds of thousands of scale started just like this.

When You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan sneaked back, what entered their vision at the first time was Jin Wu standing on the wall watching the war.

There is no more stunned person than Jin Wu.

He was ready to meet the violent storm, but he didn’t expect that Jiang Yanji and Huangfu Xiong, who had exchanged the Pearl of Remembrance underneath, would actually fight just like this.

For a battle of this scale, the situation of the whole battle can’t be seen at a glance anymore. Looking to the left and right, the fighting stretches to the horizon and they seem to be standing in the center of infernal purgatory. At every moment, countless people can be seen fighting in the bloodstained battlefield.

No one will come to investigate why the Left Commander brought two mysterious strangers with him to the front line anymore.

Jin Wu’s mood did not become lighter, but became heavier instead.

At this moment, he didn’t know what was right and what was wrong.

When he was thinking about the ultimate problem of life in silence, he was surprised to find that the man and woman had returned.

Jin Wu: “…”

“General Jin Wu, what is actually going on?!” Sang Yuanyuan asked in great surprise, “How come they are fighting now?”

Jin Wu: “… Didn’t you instigate it?”

Sang Yuanyuan is panic stricken: “I’m not. I didn’t. don’t talk nonsense.”

Jin Wu looked at You Wuming, and only saw a trace of dazedness in his calm expression.

You Wuming: “They didn’t start the fight for such a long time. After they got the evidence that I killed Huangfu Jun, how come it became the dog biting the dog instead?”

He really felt puzzled.

Jin Wu: “…” Although I am not that afraid of death, I don’t want to be killed at all either.

But anyway, it’s always a good thing for the fight to start.

“What is that?” Sang Yuanyuan suddenly stared at a spot in the battlefield.

The most fierce fight is there. At a glance, it can be seen that it is the battle circle of the decisive fight between the Masters of both sides.

Tiandu’s Masters go all out, wanting to save Jiang Yanji but Dong state naturally refuses to release the big fish in their mouth. Therefore, blade after blade is sent over, and the two sides fight so hard that they can’t get rid of each other now.

Not far from the battle circle, at the place where the muds are splashed with blood, a lightning-like shadow burst out from the ground. Before it even stood still, it began to roar up to the sky, making a sound that did not resemble a human being.

A battle of this scale is like the sea and land competing for space.

Just after the strange roar sounded, on the invisible front line, the corpses all over the ground suddenly shook violently, and the sound of rumbling ran across the ground like a rolling thunder. The ground sank toward the bottom one by one, and a crack extending to the left and right horizon appeared on the ground. At the crack, countless things that crouched on the ground with four limbs were arched out one after another.