502

Chapter 91.2 Defend Huangfu Xiong

The expression in his eyes was full of schadenfreude ridicule.

Han Shaoling immediately became angry: "In order to save me, she followed the Underworld Demon King!"

You Wuming's long eyes slanted, his gaze floated to Sang Yuanyuan and then winked his right eye.

Sang Yuanyuan: "... The longest way she has ever seen is You Wuming's complete and systematic thinking.

"Just make it up." You Wuming smiled lightly. "I have never heard of any Underworld Demon King. Hey, Han Shaoling, as human beings, one should admit defeat when it's already the time to admit defeat. What's the use of being deadly stubborn?"

"Who's deadly stubborn?" Han Shaoling struggled upwards and said, "I admit that Meng Wuyou indeed has helped me a lot, but do I need her help? If it wasn't because she concealed her identity as the Passion Clan's descendant and tricked me, why should I spend so much of my brain power for her? You Wuming, do you know what I regret most in my life? It was touching that Meng Wuyou!"

He coughed twice, spit out a mouthful of yellow blood, and his emotions became more agitated: "If it were you, how could you be better than me? I ask you, are you a man or not?!"

You Wuming raised his eyes: "Of course I am!"

Han Shaoling tilted his head towards him: "Then if it were you, alone under the beautiful moonlight with a right breeze and good wine, and the temperature was just right too. On such a night, a beautiful woman climbed onto your bed. If you are a man, won't you touch her? Say, are you a man or not!"

You lifeless black eyes slowly turned: "What you said is invalid. I have Little Mulberry, so how can I be alone?"

"What if you don't have her!" Han Shaoling made a 'tsk' sound, "You Wuming, just say it. If you accidentally touch a woman from Passion Clan, what will you do? Hmm? If you won't touch her again, are you waiting to die then?"

You Wuming thought about it seriously for a while.

"Say it, You Wuming. Answer me! Are you willing to wait for death instead of touching her? Don't be hypocritical!" Han Shaoling said with a smile, "If you are so fake, I am going to look down on you."

"As for me," You Wuming said softly, "I don't like being coerced the most. No matter what form of coercion it is. If someone dares to trick me like this, I will kill that person on the spot."

"Liar!" Han Shaoling said with disdain, "Are you trying to fool me? If you kill her, what will you do when the poison starts to spread?"

"Just endure it." A cynical smile appeared on You Wuming's face. "If it is so painful that it feels irritable, I will just find my enemy and burn their everything, good or bad, down."

Han Shaoling took a serious look at him and shook his head: "I forgot that you, You Wuming, are a madman!"

"Well, a madman is good too." You Wuming smiled dazzlingly, "Because a madman will always be true to his own mind!"

"Can you go now?" Han Shaoling sighed. "Change with Sang'er. Let her come over and talk to me."

You Wuming refused on the spot: "I haven't finished talking yet! Hey, you just said that Meng Wuyou took the initiative to climb to your bed? It was said that she was forced by you!"

Han Shaoling squinted at him: "You Wuming, whether a woman is half-loathing and half-consenting, or refuses to submit even unto death, can't you tell? You haven't touched other women, have you?"

You Wuming: "..."

He kept his pair of dark eyes open, and even after a while, he didn't know whether to shake his head or nod his head.

If he tells the truth, he will be so disgraced! If he tells a lie and Little Mulberry takes it seriously, it will be fatal!

"Anyway, your woman has run away." You Wuming straightened his neck.

"I already said it. She went with the Underworld Demon King to save me."

"Liar!"

"What's the use of lying to you?"

The topic returned to the starting point again.

You Wuming pretended to ponder for a while: "In order to save you, she ran away with someone else, leaving you here to wait for your death? Do you even believe in your own words?"

"She will definitely find a way to come back to me."