427

Chapter 78.7 The Wife Who Rides A Pig

However, the day before yesterday he was surprised to learn that when You Wuming and Han Shaoling fought outside the Great Wall in Zhang state, what broke out was the strength after breaking the boundary!

This makes Huangfu Jun can't help but to have more thoughts about it.

If the person who got Jiang Jinzhen's box of Ten Thousand Year Spirit Marrow was You Wuming, then Huangfu Jun will have to rethink whether there was any of You Wuming's handwriting in the whole thing.

Hearing the words 'Ten Thousand Year Spirit Marrow', You Wuming instantly laughed.

He looked to the left and to the right and leaned towards Huangfu Jun in a secretive manner.

Huangfu Jun jumped in fright and immediately assumed a full defensive posture. The personal guards that protected him, who were all Masters in their cultivation base, immediately swarmed up and isolated You Wuming.

You Wuming helplessly wrinkled his eyebrows: "Little Mulberry, my uncle doesn't trust me. You come and tell him."

Sang Yuanyuan understood You Wuming's thought and she went just like him, leaning forward in a secretive manner.

Huangfu Jun: "..." It would be too shameless if he was to hide again.

He had to wave his hand and let Sang Yuanyuan go to his side.

Then he saw Sang Yuanyuan formed a small horn with her hand and whispered to Huangfu Jun: "There is something that you may not know, King Dong. Things such as the Ten Thousand Year Spirit Marrow, must not be used! A few days ago, Old Shi, the first Senior Doctor in Tiandu, measured that after using the Ten Thousand Year Spirit Marrow, the chance of breakthrough was extremely low. And then he was also... killed! This matter, we just need to know it in private and definitely can't be said out loud."

Huangfujun narrowed his slender eyes and looked at her intently for a while.

Sang Yuanyuan looked calm and did not dodge his gaze at all.

Huangfu Jun thought for a moment, and no longer had doubt-Since You Wuming knew that success of using the Ten Thousand Year Spirit Marrow was only three-tenth, he would definitely not take this risk.

It seems that he had encountered another lucky chance!

"Then I won't delay King You anymore." Huangfu Jun nodded while saying so.

The two sides were about to say goodbye when a secret report was rushed to Huangfu Jun's hands.

Huangfu Jun glanced at it hastily, and his face suddenly changed dramatically!

It was the report that a new clue of Huangfu Du's murder had been found.

It turned out that some people from the mountain tribe went deep under the Snow Mist Valley to collect ice marrow. Unexpectedly, they found a jade ring inside the pile of snow. The people from the mountain tribe took the jade ring to the market in little Jiang state and wanted to sell it for a good price. By coincidence, Jin Lanlan, who went out to relax, saw it and bought it immediately and took it back to Dong state. After repeated confirmation, it was determined that this jade ring belonged to her deceased husband Huangfu Du!

At this moment, Huangfu Jun and Huangfu Xiong were both leading the army. So Jin Lanlan personally leads the subordinates and is going to the Snow Mist Valley to find more clues.

"Snow Mist Valley?" Huangfu Jun unconsciously raised the volume of his voice.

Sang Yuanyuan, who had just left him two steps away, couldn't help breathing heavily.

Just now, Huangfu Jun's face changed dramatically and Sang Yuanyuan felt a thump in her heart, thinking that this is not good. At this moment, she heard him unconsciously say the three words of 'Snow Mist Valley' and Sang Yuanyuan knew that there was definitely nothing good in this!

It must be that someone had found some clue under the Snow Mist Valley.

Once You Wuming's attempt to provoke a dispute between Huangfu Jun and Jiang Yanji was revealed, the two people will figure out the key points from the before and after, and they will definitely join their hands to eliminate this You state, the great disaster, first.

At the moment, the You state is in the most critical period before the leap. It absolutely can't withstand such a wave of great calamity!

Sang Yuanyuan's heart beat faster uncontrollably. She controlled her posture, not allowing her back to show any abnormalities.

"Princess Sang." Huangfu Jun's voice suddenly sounded gloomy and sorrowful from behind her, "What are you nervous about? Why does the blood flow in your body suddenly become so fast?"

As soon as this remark came out, Sang Yuanyuan only felt that she had fallen into an ice cave.

Huangfu Jun is a Master with water attributes. He has extraordinary talents and can sense the liquid fluctuations around him!

This, should be Huangfu Jun's least known secret!

-

TN : The confusion about how HFJ knows SYY's identity in the earlier chapter (first meeting) now explained.