526

Chapter 95.3 The Colorful Mary Sue

Sang Yuanyuan: "..." She hasn't played a slide since the time she graduated from kindergarten.

You Wuming cushioned himself under her, bent his body and embraced her while laughing very happily in her ear.

Sang Yuanyuan: "..." She guessed that this guy must love to play so much.

Looking out from the inside of the Giant Ice Tortoise's body, the layers of transparent organs, flesh and blood and even the outer shells overlap together, just like an ice kaleidoscope.

"Where are you going to eat it?" She was afraid that he would have too much fun, and forgot what the real business is.

"The heart."

You Wuming laughed happily, grabbed her and rolled up, then spread his pair of wings and landed on a huge oval-shaped ice ball.

Sang Yuanyuan was surprised when she found that the ice ball was beating steadily and slowly under her feet.

"Are you going to refine it?"

You Wuming looked around for a moment and pointed obliquely to the gap in the internal organs: "Yes. Little Mulberry, you can make a hammock there and sleep for a while. When you wake up, I will be done already."

"Will it roll around?" Sang Yuanyuan doesn't dare to imagine what the scene would be if the Giant Ice Tortoise rolled in pain and rolled down towards the Capital of Yun, flattening everything all the way.

She is afraid that Yun Xuzhou and Sang Bujin will be completely discouraged.

You Wuming perfunctorily comforted: "Don't worry, don't worry. I have seen it. This tortoise has big iron chains on its four feet. It can't roll that far."

Sang Yuanyuan nodded.

The 'kelp' whirled around the large and small sized internal organs of the Giant Ice Tortoise and twisted them into a pile of spiritual cocoons. Sang Yuanyuan looked to the left and to the right, then threw out a Chomper Flower at the center of the cocoon and firmly fixed it there.

After making this strange flower bed, Sang Yuanyuan leaped lightly and jumped into the flower's mouth, commanding the petals to close and leaving only a small opening as a window.

She was lying inside the bud while holding her cheek in her hand, blinking her eyes and looking at You Wuming.

She saw him pierced the black sword into the Giant Ice Tortoise's heart with a turn of his hand, then set both of his knees while holding the handle of the sword in one hand to maintain his posture. Then he pinched a simple formula with the other hand and placed it flat on his knees.

The black flame surged up. Starting from the black sword and then spread to the entire transparent heart like a black tide.

In an instant, the colorful and exquisite heart of the Giant Ice Tortoise was completely covered by the black flame and refining began. It hissed in pain and began to flutter and roll.

Sang Yuanyuan was not paying attention, and fell three hundred and sixty degrees inside the bud.

She quickly gathered the petals of the Chomper Flower in and shrunk them into a sleeping bag shape before summoning out several rolls of 'kelp' to firmly fix her body in it.

Fortunately, the four feet of this Giant Ice Tortoise were all tied up with black iron chains. No matter how crazy it struggled, it could only crush the ruins of the ancestral temple time and again, and could not harm the nearby people.

Time passes by, bit by bit.

Under the refining of the black flame, the transparent heart was gradually dyed black. After the internal circulation reached the heart, it became a thing that can be played by You Wuming's hand.

The internal organs of the Giant Ice Tortoise began to ooze blood.

Those ice-cold blood drops also contain colorful forces. Once Sang Yuanyuan had this thought, she instantly threw out Chomper Flowers, making them stretch their petals enchantingly and then float around the Giant Ice Tortoise's body, opening and closing like jellyfish, and swallowing the oozing tortoise blood through their petals.

The colorful force in the Giant Ice Tortoise's body is much stronger than what's in those snakes, insects, mice and ants. Sang Yuanyuan only felt bursts of spicy feeling rushed into her forehead, choking her eyes full of tears.

She turned over, lay flat in the petals and summoned a lot of small faced flowers to treat herself.

She was surprised to find that the face plates of these small faced flowers had faintly turned into dazzling colors.

It's not as ugly as she thinks. Colorful lights can be seen on the glistening yellow face plate from a certain angle, just like the inner wall of a shell.