536

Chapter 97.1 The Extraordinary Power Of Resonance

There is no doubt that this war will be won.

You Wuming still hasn’t returned after a long time and Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t contain her excited feelings anymore. She took Yun Xuzhou to get out from the tortoise’s mouth and climbed to the top of this Giant Ice Tortoise using her spiritual vines.

The North Battalion Guards in blood-red armors have been submerged in the snow——The armors of the Yun state’s army were all white. Seeing the whole situation from the top, it feels like seeing red fresh plums that were crushed by the ice and snow, spread all around and become a small puddle of juice on the ground.

It’s so refreshing.

Sang Yuanyuan looked around but didn’t find her big moth with black wings.

Where had he gone to kill Wang Zhengqing to? Why can’t she even find his shadow?

“Wang Zhengqing is still lucky.” Sang Yuanyuan sighed.

What he said to her on the wall was really unbearable, and Yun Xuzhou only briefly mentioned it. If You Wuming knows what the original words were like, then Wang Zhengqing’s ending may not be as simple as just a death.

To this day, she still can’t forget the scene where You Wuming patted away half of Jiang Jinpeng’s body and then put it in a box for the puppet to play with. If Wang Zhengqing was only killed by him, it would still be considered lucky.

“Lucky?” Yun Xuzhou raised her eyebrows. “What kind of luck is it? Lucky to be able to die today?”

Sang Yuanyuan turned her head at her as if she saw a ghost: “Regent Ruler, it turns out that you can joke too!”

Yun Xuzhou pursed his lips and smiled: “Hmph. You only don’t know it. I used to have an in-depth night talk with Feng Chu… Sigh! I am really…”

Thinking of that person again.

“You know, Mulberry? I often have the illusion that Sang Bujin is my rival in love. He snatched Feng Chu away and will never return her to me again.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “… I don’t know how to intercede for him?”

“Then don’t say anything.”

Before the words fell, they suddenly saw a pair of mount and rider in red rushing in, straight from the gate.

That kind of natural and unrestrained, unscrupulous style!

The sharp sword in his hand flew like a phoenix that danced for nine days. Wherever it passed, the North Battalion Guards fell down like wheat being cut. When he turned his head back, in just a time one needed to glance back, there was a golden light shining in the forehead and in the corners of the eyes. When looked from a distance, one can see that the golden phoenix tail was so carefully drawn.

From time to time, his stretched body can be seen sweeping up, the big red robe whirling, and the golden patterns in the corners of his clothes gradually unfold, blooming layer by layer.

“Hiss——”

Sang Bujin, came to support!

Behind him, a team of Sang state’s troops followed closely and wantonly killed the remaining North Battalion Guards.

It turned out that after Sang Bujin escorted the dog and the puppet to Ji state to deal with Huangfu Xiong, he heard the news of the mishap in Yun state before returning to Sang state, so he hurriedly led his personal bodyguards to rush over for help!

“Ah! He’s really handsome in women’s clothes!” Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t help but be filled with a thousand regrets.

Yun Xuzhou’s expression looked a little complicated. Her big eyes flickered, and she stole a glance at that figure from time to time. How to say this? The rival brings the lover to the rescue?

It is said that there will be telepathy between lovers.

Sang Bujin, who is among the chaotic army and has no news of Yun Xuzhou at all, saw her standing on the head of the Giant Ice Tortoise at a glance.

He pulled the rein and galloped over hurriedly.

“Let’s go down.” Yun Xuzhou said, “Crown Prince Sang came all the way from afar to support me. I can’t just stand in such a high place and watch it.”

Sang Yuan puffed out a laugh, rolled out the spiritual vine, and took her gently to the ground.

This Yun Xuzhou clearly misses the fire-like Miss Feng Chu, and her eyes didn’t even blink at all when looking at him.

Sang Bujin is like a red lightning, arriving in front of their eyes in just a very short time.

Sang Yuanyuan and Yun Xuzhou looked up, and both of them were stunned in place.

Then saw that Sang Bujin raised his jaw and said with a high spirited look: “Why? Have never seen a beautiful man?”

“Cough! Cough!” Sang Yuanyuan was severely choked.

It turned out that although he is wearing a red and gold silk robe today, and the corners of his eyes were also painted with gold powder, he is not wearing women’s clothes, but…

Gorgeous and noble, demonic and beautiful men’s clothes!

Sang Bujin finally found the right way out for himself!