546

Chapter 98.5 The Secrets Of The Temple Of Heaven

He doesn’t know whether she could understand it or not.

He remembered that when she saw those craftsmen in the underground city of Qin state, her eyes flickered with the fire of anger.

He was afraid that she would be angry. However, things have already been done.

There was never the word ‘escape’ in his life. Since they already came here and the voice of the dead kept echoing in his ears, then, if he still had to pretend that nothing had happened and silently take her through this blood-paved road, he couldn’t do it.

“I know.” Her voice sounded softly, “You just want them to know it clearly, you just want to face the things that you have done yourself. The blood, the sin, bit by bit, you carry them all on your back and you never forget them.”

In the darkness, You Wuming didn’t speak again.

Only the footsteps of two people could be heard echoing unhurriedly.

She doesn’t know what his expression is at the moment.

After walking a long distance away, You Wuming stopped.

He slowly took a breath.

“We have arrived.” His voice is a little brisk, “Little Mulberry, it’s about dawn outside!”

The man felt his hands shaking uncontrollably for the first time in his life. He held both of his hands together and cursed himself for being worthless inwardly.

After a while, her voice rang softly and lightly: “Yeah. Today, I like you as much as yesterday.”

The good and the bad will be shared by two of them from now on. If there is any account that he has to clear in the future, she will bear it together with him.

“Hmm.” You Wuming answered indifferently but both of his hands involuntarily scratched hard and pinched his own bones painfully.

He secretly shook his hand, drew out the sword with a turn of his hand, and cut out several crooked tunnels in the tunnel’s wall.

After walking for a while, the tip of the sword suddenly felt light and then it pierced into the air.

“Found it.”

A hole was pushed out with a neat and quick movement, and suddenly, the light from the candle came in.

The two looked around and found that this is an outer hall.

The Temple that was built on the ground has complex carved patterns on the walls, and there are several tall bronze tripods holding the crane-beak shaped lamp, giving it a mysterious, dark and strange feeling.

They found it!

Sang Yuanyuan: “It’s so easy to find!”

It even went incredibly smooth.

You Wuming spread his hands and said: “It’s just a matter of following the vine to get the melon. Exposing even a bit of flaw in front of me is a dead end for them.”

Sang Yuanyuan pondered about it for a while and found that he is indeed telling the truth.

In fact, this can’t be called ‘smooth’ at all. It’s just that You Wuming is really too abnormal. If it was another person, this absolutely can not be done.

If there is no You Wuming, the trip to Yun state’s ancestral temple would come to an abrupt end at the moment when the bloodworm is found.

But for You Wuming, because it was too easy to find the bloodworm, he speculated that Old Emperor Yun was still hiding a deeper secret, and then they discovered the black iron cauldron in the secret room again after that.

As for the secret of the black iron cauldron, apart from You Wuming, there is probably no other person who can crack the key to it.

It is precisely because the secret of ‘resonance’ has been solved that You Wuming can use the position of the underground giant cauldron to infer the exact position of the small resonance cauldron in Tiandu, thus locking the most secret place of the Temple of Heaven.

Sure enough, it is following the vine to get the melon.

It’s just that this ‘vine’ is simply quantum cloud computing for others.

“You Wuming, you are really amazing.” Sang Yuanyuan sighed.

You Wuming said expressionlessly: “Little Mulberry, you don’t have to repeat the obvious facts all the time.”

Although he said that, the wings behind him decisively betrayed him as it raised with a swish and even flapped twice in a show off manner.

You Wuming: “…” I will kill my wings myself!

North of them, there is a dark iron secret door.

You Wuming pointed to the door and said: “It’s right there. Little Mulberry, don’t think I made a mistake and went to the wrong place.”