482

Chapter 87.7 There Will Always Be A Way Out

When the two walked out of Royal City of Bai state, they saw Sang Bujin frowning and turning around outside of the gate.

“So fast?” Seeing the two coming out, Sang Bujin was very surprised and shocked.

“Tsk.” You Wuming’s face is filled with an indecent expression, “This kind of thing, it’s fine even if it was done sooner.”

They didn’t know what Sang Bujin had supplemented his own brain with but his ears slowly turned red.

They each ordered a thousand elite soldiers to accompany them, and the rest were being let to their capable Generals to continue to eliminate underworld demons in the two states of Bai and Feng.

You Wuming hugged Sang Yuanyuan onto Duan Ming’s back. He narrowed his eyes, put one of his hands above his eyebrows like a canopy, and stared at the Royal City of Bai state, as if waiting for something.

After a long while, a small figure flew over the eaves and walls and ‘swished’ back.

It’s the puppet.

It shook its head and handed a token with a strange material and intricately carved patterns to You Wuming.

“The identity of Yun Zhizhuo’s entourage must not be low either.” You Wuming took the token, “Did you kill the person?”

The puppet nodded seriously, and it was clearly written in the pair of black big eyes——So dead that it kind of looked like wood.

After thinking for a moment, Sang Yuanyuan first asked You Wuming a question: “That day, when you said ‘they’ thought that two colorful bastards could save the world, who did you see it from?”

You Wuming said indifferently: “Jiang One.”

“Ah!” Sang Yuanyuan slapped herself on the forehead heavily. “I am such a fool!”

“No!” You Wuming said solemnly, “You are not a melon[1], but a fruit, silly fruit.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

It is actually inconceivable that an old eunuch who has been with Jiang Yanji for many years and won her trust would betray her. Moreover, whenever the old eunuch opened or closed his mouth, all he said was ‘destiny’. Therefore, he has a great probability of being a person from the Temple of Heaven, and his level is not low either.

To see the person through the fragments of the Heavenly Divination Mirror, one must ‘recognize’ the person. That is to say, when holding the broken mirror, one has to have such a person in their mind for it to be able to feel the aura. Jiang One is Jiang Yanji’s closest and most trusted person. So You Wuming naturally recognizes him too.

“What did you see from Jiang One’s side?”

“A group of ghost-like people circled on the ground to perform some black arts.” You Wuming’s handsome eyebrows frowned and said with a pity, “The leaders are all wearing black cloaks and masks. I can’t see who they are.”

“The Temple of Heaven…” Sang Yuanyuan asked, “What rank is this Yun Zhizhuo? High-level Saint?”

“One of the three Altar Assistants.” You Wuming said, “Jiang One is also the Altar Assistant. Those that were still unidentified are the third Altar Assistant and the Temple of Heaven’s Head of Altar.”

Sang Yuanyuan nodded her head.

Since You Wuming had seen the process of them performing their underground black arts through Jiang One, he could naturally recognize that Yun Zhizhuo was one of the leaders through his body shape.

“So, in order to put the colorful power into the broken mirror in Meng Wuyou’s hand, the Temple of Heaven sacrificed an Altar Assistant. I was thinking,” she blinked cunningly, “if we insist on not going to the banquet in Bai state’s Palace today, will this Yun Zhizhuo be angry to death?”

He has used that power to control the Bai state’s royal family, and there is no room to turn around again.

You Wuming’s face was full of regret: “If I knew that it would be like this, I would have let Big Brother-in-law go in by himself. Under the urgency, that one surnamed Yun will definitely control Big Brother-in-law and let him come out to give you and me a wonderful and exciting performance to force you and me to go in.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Sang Bujin, who was completely confused about the situation, said: “?” What does it have to do with him? What control? What performance? Why should he perform?

Sang Yuanyuan and you Wuming looked at each other, one pursed the lips and secretly smiled, while the other looked into the distance with the eyebrows raised.

[1] SYY said that she is a fool (傻瓜=Shǎ guā, Shǎ=silly, guā=melon), and what YWM said is 傻果 (Shǎ guǒ, Shǎ=silly guǒ=fruit).