480

Chapter 87.5 There Will Always Be A Way Out

Sang Yuanyuan keenly grasped the key point: “The omission? Is it about letting me come back six years later?”

“Yes, and no.” Yun Zhizhuo smiled mysteriously.

Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment: “Why can I still come back to face the deadly situation?”

To be honest, the situation when she just came back from ‘transmigrating’ was really one with zero possibility of survival.

Yun Zhizhuo said: “Because there will always be a way out.”

Sang Yuanyuan said: “…” Chatting with people who pretend to be prophets is really looking for unpleasantness for oneself!

Yun Zhizhuo looked a little regretful and said: “I was negligent. I really didn’t expect that facing such a deadly situation, Princess Sang could even reverse the course of events… I am indeed really curious. How did Princess Sang escape from the poisonous hand of Han’s little madam? I am not afraid of being laughed at by Princess Sang but I have lived for many, many years and this is the first time that I am puzzled by one thing.”

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned for a while before she realized that this ’Han’s little madam’ was referring to You Yingyue.

She smiled gracefully: “Do you want to know? I can tell you, but you also have to answer me a question. In this way, it can be called fair, isn’t it?”

Yun Zhizhuo smiled and said: “It’s really great that Princess Sang is willing to solve the puzzle. I am willing to make this exchange and I can guarantee that my answer will be true, but I don’t guarantee that you will be able to understand it, Princess Sang.”

She has to say that this man is really gentle and elegant when he smiles. One cannot see even the slightest ambition and evil thoughts in his eyes. Talking to him is like drinking and talking with one’s close friend in the bamboo forest under the moonlight.

Sang Yuanyuan knew that he had nothing to fear. All he had to do was speak in the same ‘hard to comprehend’ way just like before and then no one in this world would be able to understand it. This kind of truth, there is no difference at all between telling it and not telling it.

However, this kind of problem has never been difficult for Sang Yuanyuan.

She nodded: “I believe in Saint Yun. Then I will answer first——I told You Yingyue that the person I like is not Han Shaoling, but You Wuming. You Yingyue is a person who values family affection and respects her older brother. Knowing that I am her future Sister-in-law, she detoxified me and treated me respectfully in every possible way.”

Yun Zhizhuo chuckled: “It’s me who is stupidly slow. In fact, I should have thought of that when I saw the deep love between Princess Sang and King You today. What does Princess Sang want to ask me? Go ahead——”

Sang Yuanyuan curled her lips and smiled: “The one that you all protected with the power of destiny, is it Han Shaoling, or Meng Wuyou?”

The hands that Yun Zhizhuo leisurely put on the table were suddenly clenched.

After a long time, a bitter smile appeared on the corners of the young and handsome lips.

“Princess Sang is really amazing.” Yun Zhizhuo sighed, “With one question, it catches all the things that I can say and cannot say in one go.”

She asked it like this to leave him no room for ambiguity answers at all. Either answer with a name, or say that they didn’t use the power of destiny to protect the two of them. No matter how he answers it, it can only be an answer that normal humans can understand.

“So the Saint intends to go back on his own words?” Sang Yuanyuan sighed regretfully.

“I naturally will not.” Yun Zhizhuo shook his head and smiled. “If the victory is not in my hand today, then even if I become a vile person who broke his own promise and gets entangled with demons in my heart time and again, I will break my promise and will never answer it. However, today, Princess Sang and King You are bound to die, so I will answer it.”

Without changing her expression even the slightest and without making any sound, Sang Yuanyuan mischievously pinched the cocoon in You Wuming’s palm.

“The one we protected, was Meng Wuyou.” Yun Zhizhuo said.

“Oh…” Sang Yuanyuan said, “Thank you for answering the question, Saint. If I want to ask anymore questions, I guess the Saint won’t answer anymore, right?”

“Yes.” Yun Zhizhuo smiled more gently, “Now you two, can go and die.”

He said this with some shyness, some deference and some politeness, as if he had prepared a dish that was not very rich and then invited the distinguished guests to the table.