549

Chapter 99.1 The Heaven Defying Mystery

The person under the mask turns out to be an acquaintance. The King of Jiang state, Jiang Xujun.

Before he broke the vein in his own heart, You Wuming had completely restrained him.

Jiang Xujun’s face turned pale.

Before, he always looked forward to someone coming and saving their life, didn’t give up the wishful thinking and was unwilling to do suicide. Now that he has fallen into the enemy’s hand, he also lost his last chance to die plainly and neatly.

You Wuling turned his hand and drew the sword out, waved it at random, and then retracted the sword into the scabbard. Behind him, the rest of the core members of the Temple of Heaven all fell down together, with their head separated from their body.

If their punishment were done according to their crime, then it would not be enough even if these people in the Temple of Heaven were killed a hundred times.

He dragged Jiang Xujun, whose hands and feet were already weak, onto the altar.

Sang Yuanyuan sighed silently——Just now, even she was almost deceived by him, thinking that he really didn’t want to leave anyone alive and he killed just for fun. It turned out that he was trying to break through the opponent’s heart defense step by step, catching the leader hiding in the crowd with one blow.

She stepped over the black dust and empty black cloaks all over the ground and walked to the altar.

“So, this is the Heavenly Divination Mirror.” She looked nervously at the mirror lying flat on the altar.

About two chi wide and square shaped, it looks ordinary and normal at a glance.

“Just touch it.” You Wuming smiled, “If you don’t put a large number of colorful forces into it, you won’t trigger any strange effects.”

Upon hearing this, Jiang Xujun’s face became even more pale——You Wuming really knew everything!

Originally, Jiang Xujun was still hesitating. If You Wuming asked him about the secret of the Temple of Heaven, would he tell it or not? What about making up some lies to him? And at this moment, this last psychological defense line has collapsed to pieces.

The string in his heart is on the verge of breaking. Why? Why does the head of altar want to kill them to shut their mouth?!

Jiang Xujun dared not say this nor ask about it. His previous tragic experience told him that whether he said ‘I am not afraid of death’, or ‘you better kill me’ or ‘I will say it, I will say anything’, will only get him the result of being killed by this lunatic even without blinking his eyes at all.

From this point of view, it seems that what You Wuming had just said was the truth. He didn’t want to extort a confession at all. He was really entrusted by the head of altar to come and kill them!

In that case, what is the use of him still keeping the secrets! Just cleanly break it up then!

The problem is, the problem is that You Wuming doesn’t seem to want to ask anything?

Jiang Xujun subconsciously began to look forward to what You Wuming didn’t understand and wanted to ask him about.

It’s fine even if it is only just asking him why he is here!

In fact, he is so innocent! He had just sat in the position of the head altar’s assistant, and even the seat had not yet warmed up.

At this moment, Sang Yuanyuan was also quietly and calmly looking at Jiang Xujun——The family of King Jiang, their body shapes were all very special, like bamboo poles. They are not impressive when hiding in the crowd but if they stood in front of everyone and led the ritual, they could be recognized with just a glance.

She once used the broken mirror and saw the scene of their ritual but there was no such a bamboo pole figure among the head of altar and three altar head’s assistants.

You Wuming squinted lazily.

He seemed to have completely forgotten that there was a weak figure like Jiang Xujun next to him.

“Little Mulberry, let’s try this mirror.”

Sang Yuanyuan followed his gaze and saw that his sight fell in the middle of the Heavenly Divination Mirror, where there was a missing piece.

He took out the mirror piece that he had snatched from Meng Wuyou’s hand.

This mirror has a tiny diamond-shaped protrusion, which is the core of the entire Heavenly Divination Mirror at a glance.

Then she saw You Wuming mysteriously put the mirror to his lips, pinched his throat, screamed in a shrill voice panickingly: “Heavenly Grandfather, help! Hurry up, help me and Han Lang!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” She has to say that he accurately imitated the essence of Meng Wuyou.

Jiang Xujun, who was on the side, was in a cold sweat——Seeing the attitude of this great demon king, how would the other party still keep him alive?

He will definitely die but the problem is how he will die. This is a serious problem.