543

Chapter 98.2 The Secrets Of The Temple Of Heaven

The square-faced man who came to meet them is the Left Commander of the Forbidden Guards, named Jin Wu. He was a close friend of Sang Bujin when he was using his false identity as Feng Chu.

Last time when You Wuming assassinated Huangfu Jun in the Imperial Capital and was seriously injured, Sang Bujin ran into trouble when he took him out of the city. Fortunately, he was finally able to slip out of the Imperial Capital with the help from Jin Wu.

Now, with the war going on between Tiandu and Yun state, Jin Wu still dares to put the people from ‘Yun Fengchu’ side into the city, it can really be regarded as true love.

“Don’t think you can scoop out any military information from me,” said the Left Commander Jin Wu with a serious and ferocious look. “And don’t even think about sending any news out to Yun state either! If I find out that you bought off the greedy and lustful Right Commander’s Assistant, Tao Qisheng, I will definitely kill you!”

After that, he swung his whip and drove away with the cloud beast.

Sang Yuanyuan blinked in wonder: “If I did not understand it wrong, did he suggest that we buy off that Tao Qisheng and be a spy for Yun state?”

“Yeah.” You Wuming looked at Jin Wu’s leaving back, and a shallow smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

“What a pity. We really don’t have time right now.” Sang Yuanyuan spread out her hands and shrugged.

You Wuming muttered: “The main point is, we also have no money.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Because the checking of people entering the city is extremely strict, the inside of the Imperial Capital is relatively lax. You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan walked openly on the streets, and no one came forward to question them at all.

They are all very busy.

Yesterday, Huangfu Xiong suddenly waved his troops south when the North Battalion Guards just happened to be transferred away from the northern line. Without the main force, the two hundred thousand lions of Dong state ran down smoothly and stabbed straight towards the core of Tiandu. Now they have hit the last Pass which is in the north of the Imperial Capital——Fengling city.

Once Fengling city is broken, the Imperial Capital will surely fall.

Now, in addition to the West Battalion Guards stationed in the west to guard against You Wuming, all of the East and South Battalion Guards have been dispatched to intercept Huangfu Xiong in Fengling City, and even the three hundred thousand Imperial Army have come to support in succession. The movement of the most powerful and mysterious Royal Guards is still unknown.

On Huangfu Xiong’s side, the follow-up troops have also successively pressed down Fengling city. The six hundred thousand troops have half probingly attacked the city twice in a row and the next time, an all-out war will really break out.

Jiang Yanji naturally didn’t want to fight but it was a pity that Huangfu Xiong refused to contact her from beginning to end. All the envoys sent out by her were beheaded by him and the opponent still insisted on fighting her.

Jiang Yanji has noticed something wrong. It’s just that she has a deep mind and still doesn’t do any overt actions at present.

Before, when Huangfu Xiong pretended to attack You Wuming, You state has very cooperatively transferred an army of a hundred thousand people and stationed them on the border between the two states of You and Ji. Now that the face has been turned, it becomes directly facing the West Battalion Guards of Tiandu.

As long as the You state’s army doesn’t move, the West Battalion Guards will be dragged to death on the border. No matter what state Tiandu has become, they dare not turn back to support it. In this way, Huangfu Xiong doesn’t have to worry about being stabbed in the back by the West Battalion Guards.

In the west, Han state has no lord and is too busy to take care of itself right now. It is impossible for the Han state to come to the rescue and quell the rebellion. Without Han Shaoling, the fierce tiger, on their back that restricts him, You Wuming can sally forth in full strength at any time and there will be no worries about the rear side.

In the southwest, Sang Chengyin, the peace loving king of Sang state, is still watching it from a distance, putting it aside because it is none of his business. A few days ago, he held the Golden Shell and bought a full one hundred thousand sets of dark armors from Qin state, then gave it to You state as a dowry for Sang Yuanyuan’s marriage. Now, the whereabouts of the one hundred thousand dark armored You state’s army is unknown, and it has become a knife hanging above Jiang Yanji’s head.

With the presence of this knife, her Royal Guards can’t be transferred too far away.

“Jiang Yanji’s combat power has been cut so much that Huang Fuxiong can even get a tie no matter what.” Sang Yuanyuan said.

The four battalion guards of East, West, North and South, all together with the Royal Guards are the absolute main forces under Jiang Yanji’s command.